Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly free stuff!

Okay guys, did some cleaning and found some stuff I need to rid myself of:

- MS6191 Slot A Motherboard (Unknown Condition, no CPU to test)
    - Asus CUV4X Socket 370 Motherboard (same as above)
    - Socket 7 Motherboard from old HP, used in my second carputer, works. onboard audio, takes up to 200mhz i think. NOT standard AT form factor.
    -Socket 7 (VX chipset) Motherboard (Unknown condition)
    -3 Adaptec EISA (yes, you read right) SCSI Controllers
    -3com Fast Etherlink EISA 10/100 NIC (3c597-TX)
    -Orchid ISA Video card
    -Best Link ISA PNP 33.6 Modem

This stuff will go to the first person willing to pay the shipping on this stuff. Thats right, other than shipping you dont pay a damn thing. Note that I will NOT split this stuff up, You either get all of it or none. It weighs about 10 pounds, so hit the USPS website and figure out what it will rush you from 06460 (Milford, CT).

If you're interested, message me here, PM, or email me. If no response is heard within 3 days, the equipment is being dumped.

Thanks,

Lee

I just PM'ed you then re-read the thread. I figured out USPS shipping... so now how do you want the funds. Please bear in mind I am headed out tomorrow AM till Friday.

Comment

Paypal would be the most convienent. my paypal address is lburton@netmeg.net

Thanks,

-Lee

Comment

sent it... thanks!

Comment

Id like the socket 370 mother board..

hopefully it will work... how much do ya think shipping to NJ would be?

email: smaug@nac.net

Comment

it's long gone
            -
            My cars
            -

Comment

I know it has since been a long time, but do you still have that MSI MS-6191 Slot A motherboard? I'm pretty well interested; I'll drop you a PM.

Comment

Working...
              X