Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*FS* DigitalWW TM-701L Housing (no screen)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *FS* DigitalWW TM-701L Housing (no screen)

DigitalWW TM-701L Housing

Complete in-dash retractable housing...no screen/controller, all cables included.

the controller board is toast on the unit I have because i was messing around with it and fried it but i someone wants the TFT screen (perfect condition) ill sell it too...spereate or as a package deal.

This would be a good setup for someone wanting to attempt to install the xenarc unit in the case.

taking offers.

Thanks
    DigitalDub
    1200 mhz duron/ 384m pc133/ 6.4 gig for OS / 75 gig storage/ 32 meg Nvidia Geforce2 wit TV out / onboard sound / GPRS / 7" digitallww flip out / X10 Mouseremote / 255w inverter (temp)

Audio
    Nakamichi CD-45Z HU / Monsoon amp and 8 speakers

i'll give you $20 for it

Comment

me me me

I am interested in the housing please pm me or email me

Comment

was this sold? what price were you considering?

birrman54

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the input...I have decided to put selling the housing on hold (I screwed up the actual monitor and Armen is gong to see if he can fix it for me) I origionally was just going to purchace another monitor but have now decided to see if this one can be fixed....ill keep you posed. If it cannot then i will sell the housing.
          DigitalDub
          1200 mhz duron/ 384m pc133/ 6.4 gig for OS / 75 gig storage/ 32 meg Nvidia Geforce2 wit TV out / onboard sound / GPRS / 7" digitallww flip out / X10 Mouseremote / 255w inverter (temp)

Audio
          Nakamichi CD-45Z HU / Monsoon amp and 8 speakers

Comment

Working...
          X