FS Datalux 10.4" touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Datalux 10.4" touchscreen

It's your standard Datalux LMV10R touchscreen. Bought it, decided it was too small for me. I'm selling it for what I paid. Comes with a $70 VGA amplifier. Total price is $240 plus shipping.

you have email, AIM, ICQ, anything?
    how about some specs... have any?
    nits? colors? resolution? touchscreen type, touch controller type?

Comment

ouch... 262k colours?
      how many bit is that?

Comment

The web site doesn't say anything about bits. As far as the 262K colors, if you're a male, that's stretching the number of colors you can discern anyway. Besides, with a monitor this small, you won't notice. I put it side by side with my 17" flat panel that was top of the line a few months ago and I can't tell the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by infx708
          As far as the 262K colors, if you're a male, that's stretching the number of colors you can discern anyway.
          lol they get mulitple orgasms and they get to see more colors! What a rip off! nice screen. is it tested to work and such?
          My project would be in the works right now..... if I had some money.

Comment

Yup, works just fine. I bought it from here - I think the thread might be around someplace. ddt had it before me.

Comment

... and it was a great screen. Just too big for my vehicle.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i'll pick this up from you when/ if ddt buys mine...

Comment

Might want to hurry - I'm with the 101st Airborne. If you watch CNN, you'll learn that we have some sort of order telling us we are going someplace.

Comment

yeah... i'm trying...

You can go ahead and ship it to me, then i'll paypal you when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by infx708
                      Might want to hurry - I'm with the 101st Airborne. If you watch CNN, you'll learn that we have some sort of order telling us we are going someplace.
                      good luck with that man. I wish you losts of luck.
                      My project would be in the works right now..... if I had some money.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Hey man, sorry but I have no money and my buyer backed out, or something

Good luck in the hell hole...

Comment

Working...
                          X