Kenwood Z828 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenwood Z828 for sale

I'm selling this receiver which belonged to my girlfriend because we sold her car, there is one problem with it though, for some reason the image distorts but when I press against the (detachable face)face plate while it's on it will show the image correctly which leads to believe that the face face plates pins are not making full contact with the pins on the deck it self.
    Everything else works flawlessly, it also looks great, and it includes everything that came in the original box including the manual and remote.
    Links below
    http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...tems&i=113Z828
    http://www.kenwoodusa.com/product/pr...?productId=695

$100.00 takes it (includes shipping), If anyone interested I prefer Paypal.
    Thanx.
    P.S.
    I have a second face plate that I'll include which has the VFD tube blown, maybe can be used for spare parts.

send me paypal info, and I will take it!

Comment

I call 2nd in line. I have paypal ready to go. (bank funds CC... whatever)

Comment

outragis you got PM

Comment

remember me second in case mista outragis no wanty

Comment

:

I'll let you know what happens ddt.

Comment

You have Cash!!!!

Comment

no no no... you were supposed to say nevermind let ddt have it

j/k

Comment

Sorry about that!!! I'll leave the next one for you! lol

Originally posted by ddt
                  no no no... you were supposed to say nevermind let ddt have it

j/k

Comment

Man, you ship fast! I got this 2 days ago! It works great! I fixed it by taking th back plate off, and re soldering the connections...Thanks!

And DDT...Man did you miss out!!!!!
                    JK

Comment

great

I'm glad to hear you fixed it and actually I was thinking of doing thesame thing but I'm too lazy and no soldering skills.
                      btw how do you like the motherboard you got from me earlier?

Comment

Its funny you asked! I actually hooked it up today, and I think The mother board actually has a problem, it won't alow me to change anything in the set-up bios! When I do and reboot, it doesn't boot back up untill I clear the cmos!
                        I don't know what the problem is! I problobly have to flash the bios! Kind of a chore, considering i don't have a floppy drive on t his system! I'll let you know!

Comment

Working...
                        X