Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - New Microtouch controllers

Hey guys,
    I just bought a hole lot of these off ebay today and only need one of them. So I have 11 for sale. They are brand new in esd bags and can be mounted in or outside of your monitor. They are the model 14-701 in pearl case. You can find info on them here:

brochure
    datasheet

$40 through paypal will include shipping. I paid $30 a piece so I figure the paypal charge, shipping, and time to pack them is a fair price! They were being sold for $49 a piece in dutch auctions on ebay:
    ebay link
    Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
    512mb DDR333
    Windows XPpro SP2

I would just like to add that these are capacitive controllers. This means that you can use a capacitive overlay (I got mine for $35) and it will drop your 250nit display only about 20 nits whereas a resistive screen will drop it 70 nits. This is crucial if you want to be able to read it during the day!!
    512mb DDR333
    Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

looks like they're all gone

Comment

no way - 11 controllers in 1 day? DDT - you, have to PM/email DDog to get them... The ebay thing is somebody else.

Comment

DDT pm me. Thanks for giving him a shot in the arm crazylittle. I still have several left if anyone wants a good deal on one...
          512mb DDR333
          Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

I have to find a capacitive touchscreen to justify buying a controller.

Comment

That's funny, I went the other way. I had to find a capacitive controller to justify buying a screen! Good luck!
              512mb DDR333
              Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

How many do you have left?
                2002 Z-71 Rolling with an ITX MOBO, 10.4" touchscreen, 40 Gig HD, and a DVD ROM.

http://www.truckputer.com

Comment

Okay, I have 5 left! Anyone?
                  512mb DDR333
                  Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Working...
                  X