Late Spring Cleaning, check it out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Spring Cleaning, check it out...

Ok Here is a big picture of everything, if you want individual pics just ask...

The breakdown (I will take best offer on everything here)

Upper right corner is a Gameview 5.6" lcd display that I have attached a 12 volt molex cord & rca input to... SOLD

Below that, a plexi water cooling resiveour (sp) with a 120 volt submersible pump. $10 obo

To the upper right, a sound blaster live pci card. $10 obo

Below that, three brand new 10' parallel printer cords (perfect for making a nice long alphanumeric lcd cable). $2 ea obo

Below that, two brand new 17 key ps2 number pads. $10 ea obo

to the right, a brand new pci raid array card. $10 obo

above that, a sharp LQ9d013 lcd with a touchscreen, I was using this along with the next item at one point but the screen is only 256 color so it would not be suitable for video. $25 obo

To the right of that, a complete sbc system with two sbc compter boards, a network card, a sound card, a case with powersupply and back plane, three processors (p120, p233 and amd something) and a 1 gig laptop hdd. This system was gonna be my firewall and has an attempted version of smoothwall installed on it. I have the burned iso and printed manual for smoothwall that I will add for free :-) $100 and I will throw in the display & touch screen above (plus all kinds of odds & ends)

To the right of all that is a 2 x 20 el backlit lcd display with a mini inverter. Now has header, brand new $15 obo

below that, a 4 x 40 inverted display, not wired but works great $20 obo (pretty much sold)

Below that, an ATX sproggy 2.7+ (I think) 12 volt power supplythat is fully funcional.. all voltages are stable.. $50 obo

Below that, a really sweet electronics tool breifcase from contact east. I paid some serious cash for this bad boy a while ago and it would make a great tool case (or you could build a sweet carputer or lan rig into it) very high quality hardware and virtually indestructable. I have my name and address etched into it but you could sand that down pretty easy. $100 obo

and finally, a boston acoustics proseries 12.5 subwoofer.. This is one heavy bastard and has some of the smoothest, best sounding bass imaginable when combined with the right box. This is NOT for booooming out your ride. Less than 20 hours of play time on it, if you are in the san diego area and want to pick it up, I will give you two boxes that I built (one is a sealed, one is a 4th order tuned bandpass that I never finished).. Moved to EBAY

Well thats pretty much it, let me know if you guys want any of this stuff or it goes to ebay...

I am pretty sure several people on this board will tell you I am a stand up kind of member... Dont be shy, send me offers..

Mike

[email protected]
    1999 voyager pontoon boat
    (soon to be computerized)

prices?

Comment

This isn't ebay, you have to set prices
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Ok.. Sorry, I am willing to get rid of this crap cheap so I figured everyone would lowball me anyway. The prices I posted are what I expect someone to realistically pay for this stuff and way below what others would probably try to sell this stuff for.

Mike

Comment

I send you a PM on the Gamevue

Comment

So what exactly would it take to hook that sproggy up to a via epia 1ghz? I'll need a regulator once I put it in my car.. and a startup/shutdown controller.. anything else?

Cordell
            Cordell

Comment

Sproggys dont work on epia boards or I would not be selling this. I tried everything I could think of to get the damn thing to work right. I have a feeling the voltage levels are not coming up soon enough (a sproggy problem in general). I dont think anyone has figured out why except Opus and they dont give out that info.

Mike

Comment

WHY O WHY couldn't it have been a 10" Boston! I need another one to complete my set.

Comment

I actually have two of those in my car... GREAT subs!! I was planning to use the 12 instead but I decided I didnt want to sacrafice the trunk space.. I had a third but I sold it about a year ago. You sure you dont want a 12, its very sweet!!

Comment

Did you see my post on my USACi install I'm working on. I just got the Boston 4" for the dash in the mail yesterday. If you had a matched set of 12"s I might have been interested. I'm no bass head. All I want is a brother for the one I've already got.

DUDE! Are you FREE AIRING those subs? Using the trunk as a box. Whewww. How does that sound? And is that a PG amp?

Comment

Yah, yah.. I know, free air is always the last option.. I use to have three in a sealed enclosure and it gave me one of the flattest, best responding systems all the way down I have ever owned. Because the trunk is so tightly sealed from the interior of the car, it actually hits pretty good but I had to use a pretty low high frequency cuttoff on them. The quality of the sound is acceptable, free air was my compramise between sound and weight. I wanted to keep the weight down as extra weight can sap alot of the fun out of my car quickly.

Yah, it is a Phoenix Gold Ti-475 four channel amp... I was running a PG M100 & M50 that was BAD *** but I made a weight decision and bought this one cause its considerably smaller & lighter. I also have a set of boston 5.4 pros in the front. Overall, the sound is great, it could be better but I am not willing to compramise the weight.

Comment

I'm interested in the 4 x 40 inverted display. I don't know anything about the char LCDs so you gotta help me out here. what does it mean inverted? does it have back light? can I read the display in total darkness?
                        NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                        If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

It is an arby special.. He was selling them for a while.. There is lots of info in the MP3 archives, do a search for 4x40.. Very easy to hook up, just need to solder it up (I could do it for you for another $10 bucks, but its easy...)

Yes, it looks great at night and inverted means that instead of the background lighting up and the pixels being dark, the background will be dark and the pixels will light up.. Looks better this way.

Mike

Comment

how large is the touchscreen and the screen? and is that 25 for the both of them together?
                            My project would be in the works right now..... if I had some money.

Comment

the touch screen is a little bit bigger than the display. Yes, $25 toghether.. Be aware, this is only the display.. no controller or inverter.

Comment

Working...
                              X