Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: XO Vision FM modulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS: XO Vision FM modulator

    XO Vision FM Modulator
    Model: RFM-60
    Digital PLL FM moduator.

    I have had this in my trunk and i dont use it, so here it is if anyone wants it. Would prefer to sell within US.

    price is $22 shipped

    I take paypal.

  • #2
    Originally posted by pogue1000
    XO Vision FM Modulator
    Model: RFM-60
    Digital PLL FM moduator.

    I have had this in my trunk and i dont use it, so here it is if anyone wants it. Would prefer to sell within US.

    price is $22 shipped

    I take paypal.

    Does it transmit on fm or has wires to be connected to stock player
    ALIBABA - I30 99
    Nemiah M10000, C134
    DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
    GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam
    Mute on stereo w I300 car kit
    Liliput 7in w usb touch screen
    Direct connect with BOSE-CD changer

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by skassama
      Does it transmit on fm or has wires to be connected to stock player
      it has wires to hookup up to you antenna on your stock stereo.

      it looks kinda like this one

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32826\

      thats not it, but thats kind of wires it has. for example.
      my digital cam is at work can have a picture tomorrow night, but you get the idea of it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by pogue1000
        it has wires to hookup up to you antenna on your stock stereo.

        it looks kinda like this one

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=32826\

        thats not it, but thats kind of wires it has. for example.
        my digital cam is at work can have a picture tomorrow night, but you get the idea of it.

        You got mail.
        ALIBABA - I30 99
        Nemiah M10000, C134
        DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
        GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam
        Mute on stereo w I300 car kit
        Liliput 7in w usb touch screen
        Direct connect with BOSE-CD changer

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pogue1000
          XO Vision FM Modulator
          Model: RFM-60
          Digital PLL FM moduator.

          I have had this in my trunk and i dont use it, so here it is if anyone wants it. Would prefer to sell within US.

          price is $22 shipped

          I take paypal.
          \

          HOW DO YOU CONNECT THIS MODULATOR

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JUANSTER214
            \

            HOW DO YOU CONNECT THIS MODULATOR
            wow that thread is over a year old i sold that now that i examine it a lil closer

            Comment

            Working...
            X