Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis K 8.4" VGA Touchscreen - Digital View Controller

Excellent condition

Dennis K Sharp LCD w/ Microtouch touchscreen (serial) and 24 bit Digital view Controller (640x480 800x600 1024x768) with OSD (onscreen display controller)!!!!!

Modified and setup for easy installation and simplicity:
    all you need is to plug it in to your power supply with the Molex connector that is attached (like a Cdrom or something) It only requires a 12v connection so if you didnt want to do that you ould use an alternate 12V source (no 5v needed).

It is all in one unit (boards arent all seperate they are attached), I will include the brand new 10' VGA and serial extension.

Excellent picture and brightness, OSD works excellent and tells you if theres no video input and stuff . You can read small text great and DVDs look awesome blah blah blah, anyways.....

Screen: Sharp LQ9D161
    Touchscreen: Microtouch Serial
    Controller: Digital View ACG-1024 (datasheet on website)

I hope to put up some pics soon (cant find drivers for my HP 320 camera) if last resort i will use my webcam later
    ------------------------------------------------
    ---$299 Shipped & Insured (packaged carefully)------------
    ------------------------------------------------
    I am Guitar_333 on ebay and Amazon and am a succeful seller with 100% feedback and have had good transactions on mp3car.com as well
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-mail me at [email protected] to make offer or ?s

Paypal - Money orders

PS: I am selling because this is too big for my dash area in my new jeep cherokee, so I will consider a trade for/towards a 7" touch (ecspecially Tm-701l)

Thanks
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

I also have a PW-60 DC-DC PSU $30 shipped
    Great with EPIA'S, if you dont have an epia I will include a ATX extension, Never installed, brand new condition tested to ensure it works properly
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

I like to see pics for the lcd screen
      :>
      FEEL THE RUSH
      P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
      96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by V_C_F_666
        I like to see pics for the lcd screen
        :>
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

wanted to know how many nits and can you provide a 7 or 8 inch screen?
          ALIBABA - I30 99
          Nemiah M10000, C134
          DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
          GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam
          Mute on stereo w I300 car kit
          Liliput 7in w usb touch screen
          Direct connect with BOSE-CD changer

Comment

Can I provide a 7 or 8 inch screen? Do you mean LCD? if so, then it is included. please let me know what you mean.

As for the nits, i am not sure I never really new the exact number, but I will definately try to found out

if you want more specs search mp3car.com and google for: LQ9D161 (lcd) and acg-1024 (controller)

Comment

Also people have been asking about this:

Unit Length: 8.5"
              Unit Heigth: 6.1"
              Viewable Width: 7"
              Viewable Heigth: 5.5"
              Viewable Diagnol: 8.4"

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                Can I provide a 7 or 8 inch screen? Do you mean LCD? if so, then it is included. please let me know what you mean.

As for the nits, i am not sure I never really new the exact number, but I will definately try to found out

if you want more specs search mp3car.com and google for: LQ9D161 (lcd) and acg-1024 (controller)
                if you have the inverter that it came with, then it should be rated at 150 nits. not too bright, but still useable in the day. just not a nice 500 or 1000 nit screen that costs 3 times as much.

there are 2 inverter options for this screen. a 5W and a 2W, the 5W will output the 150 nits, and the 2W will output 70 nits. but like i said, if you have the original one, then it is the 150 nit setup.

~Mike
                Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

150 nits then, I can see it in the day fine

Comment

can you take a pic with lights on from the side and front kind of at an angle.
                    FEEL THE RUSH
                    P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
                    96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

yes, i will definately take some good pics (of unit itself, brightness etc.) late afternoon tomorrow (when i get my driver cd for my camera) the pictures above arent that new

Comment

cool cant wait to see them
                        FEEL THE RUSH
                        96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

sold!

Comment

Working...
                          X