Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sproggy Mk 3.0 Kits For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sproggy Mk 3.0 Kits For Sale

    Hello friends,

    Sproggy Mk3.0 Semi Kits are up for sale.

    Spec:

    Input 9 ~ 20vdc

    Output
    3.3vdc --- 5amps
    5vdc -----10amps
    12vdc-----2amps
    -5, -12, stby everything on full ATX features.

    [/B] ISOLATE THE MBR745 AND THE MTP3055 ON THE HEAT SINK[B]
    PRICE:

    Mk 3.0 sproggy Semi kit ....75$ USD

    Mk 3.0 sproggy Semi kit (pre soldered / tested)....99$ USD

    Shipping included (Economy international Fedex with tracking fourth day delivery)

    Payment mode: paypal ([email protected])



    NOTE:

    All kits shall be mailed on MONDAY payments has to reach on or before Friday.

    First batch of 25 kits shall be ready for delivery on 15th September
    (First come First serve basis)

    Any questions feel free to ask

    Mastero
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mastero
    Hello friends,
    Sproggy Mk3.0 Kits are up for sale.
    What's actually included in "The Kit"? Does it include just the board? Board and components? Board, components and connectors? Heatsink?

    Basically what else do I need to buy/acquire (apart from the Maxims etc)?

    GingerPrince

    Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

    Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
    CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GingerPrince
      What's actually included in "The Kit"? Does it include just the board? Board and components? Board, components and connectors? Heatsink?

      Basically what else do I need to buy/acquire (apart from the Maxims etc)?

      My friend download the partlist deatils posted above !

      Mastero

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mastero
        My friend download the partlist deatils posted above !

        Mastero
        I already did, just it wasn't clear whether that was "a list of things you need to get", or "a list of things with the kit".

        I'm assuming from your reply that it's the latter.



        Sy

        GingerPrince

        Car changed for TVR Griffith 500, so computer de-installed. Using a Dension 100ix w/60Gb HD unit in the interim.

        Carputer Install - http://www.stuffandting.com/carputer/
        CarBox Software -- http://www.stuffandting.com/carbox/

        Comment


        • #5
          OK, now don't laugh... took EE in college a LONG time ago and never practiced... so I don't want to do the calcs....

          1) How many watts does the specs you list equate to?
          2) How does it compare to the Opus?

          TIA
          Carl
          Carl Chapman - Principal/Managing Partner at CEC Search, LLC
          Restaurant Recruiter | Restaurant Recruiters >> Blog | Restaurant Jobs | Recruiter Web Services

          Comment


          • #6
            Will you have any presoldered kits, with only the parts we need to find needing soldered? If so how much.

            Gingerprince-
            where it says "additioinal parts required" ,, thats the parts u need to buy, find. hope that helps.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by QuickCarl
              OK, now don't laugh... took EE in college a LONG time ago and never practiced... so I don't want to do the calcs....

              1) How many watts does the specs you list equate to?
              2) How does it compare to the Opus?

              TIA
              Carl

              http://www.the12volt.com/ohm/page2.asp

              Approx 90watts PSU

              It doesnt compare to opus.

              I hope the link helps

              Sure pogue but later in time. shall post here !

              18 kits left

              cheers
              Mastero

              Comment


              • #8
                0.01 M Ohm resistor ??

                How many W is this ? Could you be more specific?

                Its certainly NOT 0.01 _Mega_ Ohm ....

                Do you have a number for Farnell ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thriD
                  How many W is this ? Could you be more specific?

                  Its certainly NOT 0.01 _Mega_ Ohm ....

                  Do you have a number for Farnell ?

                  The Watts is 90 and the farnel number is 148724


                  Mastero

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mastero
                    The Watts is 90 and the farnel number is 148724


                    Mastero
                    Thanx... But in the future, please write like this:
                    0.01 Ohm / 4W

                    I really did not understand how a 0.01Mohm (= 10K ohm) would work !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Circuit Diagram?

                      Hey Mastero,
                      Nice work on the PSU. Did you use any specific program to design the unit? If, by any chance you used Protel, could you send me the .ddb or the .sch file? I can get the board made by a friend locally but their etching machine is controlled by Protel somehow. Even a schematic diagram would be great, here or to my e-mail.
                      Much appreciated.

                      Kalavera

                      Current Cfg: AMD 2200+, Epox Mobo, 7" Lilliput TS, 320MB RAM, 40GB 2.5" HD, 200GB SATA, Slim Combo, ATI Radeon, SMC B/G Wireless w/ 5dB antenna, Bluetooth.
                      S/W: RoadRunner/MapMonkey/NetStumbler. Still working on a box and PSU!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kalavera
                        Hey Mastero,
                        Nice work on the PSU. Did you use any specific program to design the unit? If, by any chance you used Protel, could you send me the .ddb or the .sch file? I can get the board made by a friend locally but their etching machine is controlled by Protel somehow. Even a schematic diagram would be great, here or to my e-mail.
                        Much appreciated.

                        Kalavera


                        No brother no protel just used simple Corel Draw!


                        Mastero

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dare I ask if this will run the epia boards?

                          Robert

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mp3xe
                            Dare I ask if this will run the epia boards?

                            Robert

                            I dont get epia here In India so i am sorry .. but i read some where on this forum a sproggy was used to run a epia ... shall find it and post here


                            Mastero


                            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=sproggy+epia

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              75$?

                              Hello, ufff is very expensive. The maxims is free in maxim-ic.com. I bought my power supply and It cost 30 to me. I fixed to the problem of the 12v with a T6 and lm2587-12 so that it provides 12V constantly or it is the stopped car or with the motor in march. I continue thinking that 75$ is very expensive. It is my point of view, I have been spent less and everything comes assembled from factory. Hasta luego.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X