Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK:FS Complete CarPC / GPS / MP3 System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UK:FS Complete CarPC / GPS / MP3 System

    Hi all,

    Having thought about this and having familiy commitments comming up I have decided to sell my project... its done so before I close the project down completly I will be posting it here for others to see and finnalising my web site.

    Price - 950 - This is flexible.

    Have a look at my site for spec etc how ever all I can say is the very best has been used where I can.

    Terran ( Sigh )

    Please contact me directly via [email protected]
    Attached Files
    My Project Site

  • #2
    I'll take da screen if ur willing to split it.
    E200???
    Please, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, Please
    XBOX Civic- dcdc converter, 7.2" touch lcd, Evox, Gentoox, 160 gig hdd, Wlan on the way, Custom Paint job

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by joc_06
      I'll take da screen if ur willing to split it.
      E200???
      Please, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, PleasePlease, Please

      Whats that in ? How ever I want to sell it as whole first.....

      Terran
      My Project Site

      Comment


      • #4
        i will buy the OPUS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL, come on you can make more parting it out
        92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

        93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

        90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

        Comment


        • #5
          please?
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

          93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

          90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

          Comment


          • #6
            The system looks sweet - hell, Id buy the LCD if it was VGA
            Gizmo-
            Techonlogy on Wheels
            http://www.hjnetworks.com/car

            Comment


            • #7
              pretty please?
              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

              93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

              90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

              Comment


              • #8
                200=140.336
                Which is more than u paid for the orig screen new.
                How can u refuse an offer like that??
                I'd be interested in da gps yokie maybe aswell.
                U would make loads more if u parted it out.
                Any chance u might put a guide price for all da parts individually.
                As im in ireland i'd b ur best bet cas a low shippin and no customs.
                C'mon buddy ur makin money off dat screen if u sell now.
                Please??
                XBOX Civic- dcdc converter, 7.2" touch lcd, Evox, Gentoox, 160 gig hdd, Wlan on the way, Custom Paint job

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by joc_06
                  200=140.336
                  Which is more than u paid for the orig screen new.
                  How can u refuse an offer like that??
                  I'd be interested in da gps yokie maybe aswell.
                  U would make loads more if u parted it out.
                  Any chance u might put a guide price for all da parts individually.
                  As im in ireland i'd b ur best bet cas a low shippin and no customs.
                  C'mon buddy ur makin money off dat screen if u sell now.
                  Please??
                  After having a think over night I did agree that I am better selling appart.... what I will do is later on make a list of whats for sale etc and prices etc.

                  Very Roughly

                  Screen ( Sold ) ( Boxed )
                  Opus With Option 1 & Uframe
                  Via 800 PC - 450ish Mb - 20gig Drive - Modded to Take Opus & Laptop drive at the same time
                  Destinator 2 ( Full Europe PC Version ) ( RRP 200+ ! )
                  GPS Unit - Very Small
                  IR Sensor - Custom job see web site
                  & More.....

                  How ever consider the Screen sold...

                  Terran
                  My Project Site

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm VERY interested in Destinator2, Opus, the remote control and ,if still available, screen. Contact me via email ([email protected]) to check prices. I'm in Europe (Italy).




                    Originally posted by ccsnet
                    After having a think over night I did agree that I am better selling appart.... what I will do is later on make a list of whats for sale etc and prices etc.

                    Very Roughly

                    Screen ( Sold )
                    Opus
                    Via 800 PC ( Spec to come but its modded )
                    Destinator 2 ( Full Europe PC Version )
                    GPS Unit
                    IR Sensor
                    & More.....

                    How ever consider the Screen sold...

                    Terran
                    -------
                    www.itxshop.com
                    In-car computing hardware

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pottillo
                      I'm VERY interested in Destinator2, Opus, the remote control and ,if still available, screen. Contact me via email ([email protected]) to check prices. I'm in Europe (Italy).
                      And been in the EU you will save on Tax... Yes the remote is avalible... one of the few with the reciver..... Destinator.... make me an offer - the Opus the same ( how ever note the above thred by some one else )

                      Terran
                      My Project Site

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who's da screen sold to??
                        Not me by any chance??? Please!!!!

                        I'll take da gps and destinator if price is right!
                        How much u lookin for??
                        XBOX Civic- dcdc converter, 7.2" touch lcd, Evox, Gentoox, 160 gig hdd, Wlan on the way, Custom Paint job

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PS - Everyone... I can't see my email during the day....
                          My Project Site

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by joc_06
                            Who's da screen sold to??
                            Not me by any chance??? Please!!!!

                            I'll take da gps and destinator if price is right!
                            How much u lookin for??

                            Yep to you... right then so two of you want Destinator....

                            I have not had time to break the prices down yet so please feel free both to make me an offer ( not counting Post )

                            Rember this is the FULL Eu version based on Navtec data.

                            Terran

                            PS - I am rather hoping it will be Media Engine compitable soon as I know the person working on some of the code.... and before any one jumps on me for saying that lol - it won't be in v2 I know that ---- so I can supply Mappoint for any one who buys the PC.

                            Terran
                            My Project Site

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Destinator 2 with euro maps 130,00 (About 85 Pounds)
                              Opus and remote...I have no ideas, give me your price and i will make my decision.

                              Does the remote includes trasmitter and receiver?
                              The opus is the 90W or 150W version?



                              Originally posted by ccsnet
                              And been in the EU you will save on Tax... Yes the remote is avalible... one of the few with the reciver..... Destinator.... make me an offer - the Opus the same ( how ever note the above thred by some one else )

                              Terran
                              -------
                              www.itxshop.com
                              In-car computing hardware

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X