Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3Car.com case badges are here! $1 each

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Sorry folks, I have to close up shop here, I've taken a new job and won't have the equipment available anymore. When I finish shipping out the current orders I'll post the counts of what I have left. It'll be first come first serve. I may just send what I have left to ziplock for him to decide what to do with.

mp3car.com case badges are going on sale! They are $1.00 each including, plus $0.75 additional shipping if you live outside the US.

The case badges are standard 1x1 inch (1in = 2.54cm).

please visit [url removed]and use the shopping cart to submit your order via paypal.

alternatively you may print out the shopping cart, and send me an envelope with your prefered payment method (personal check or cash) be advised, that sending money takes longer, and of course shipping cash is NEVER a good idea.

Also keep in mind I am personally making these things. I am making a couple hundred, but if I need more I'll make more. Please don't order outrageous ammounts of badges (where are you going to put 50 badges anyway??)

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH AN ORDER!! FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS! I will delete any post that comes in this thread that asks for an order. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask, but don't post here with "I want 5!"

I will do my best to produce enough for everyone, but if I fall behind I'll post a note letting you guys know. I don't forsee this being a problem though.
    aka Kumaneko
    "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
    Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
    mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
    Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Yo Shink... Can you get them made in a nice extruded aluminum? Then we could have mp3car car badges!!!

Dave
    Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

That would be nice I'm sure I "could" but I'm sure nobody would be willing to pay either. I just happened to come up with a fairly painless way to make these things that looks pretty decent. A nice embossed aluminum might be nice too with the MP3car.com all sticking out.
      aka Kumaneko
      mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation

Comment

So exactly what material / process are they ?
        (flat sticker, raised gell type bubble, Etc)
        Gizmo-
        Techonlogy on Wheels
        http://www.hjnetworks.com/car

Comment

they are flat, but they are thick and hard. I would estimate that they are almost a 1mm thick. I "could" make the bubble stickers, but that is more expensive and FAR more time consuming.

They are laser printed so the image is very crisp. Once I produce a couple (I have only produced a different design that I have used for my own purposes) I'll post a few photos here.
          aka Kumaneko

Comment

can't wait
            i just order 2 red & black once can't wait to see them

So do you make your own stikers?
            FEEL THE RUSH
            P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
            96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

I don't make stickers which sounds funny, but it's a bit of a different process all together
              aka Kumaneko

Comment

Is the additional shipping outside the US (lets say Canada) an extra $0.75 for each badge or in total??
                OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
                www.whipflash.com
                Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

It's total.. sorry I wasn't more specific. Just to cover the shipping cost.
                  aka Kumaneko

Comment

how long does it take till you ship?
                    FEEL THE RUSH
                    P4 1.7, 1gb sdram, 40gb 7200, ati dual video, 5.6" In dash, 13" lcd touch screen in back.
                    96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

I've just finished producing the first batch, I'll probably send them out Wednessday (it's the easiest day for me to get a lunch break to buy stamps)
                      aka Kumaneko

Comment

cool
                        can't wait to get mine
                        FEEL THE RUSH
                        96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

WOW. paypal fees are RIDICULOUS I may have to bump the price or something.. which would be like a .50 "shipping fee" associated with the order. I'm actually losing money! Fortunately most of the people that have ordered so far have ordered more than one, so there is a bit of a buffer, but on orders of 1 or 2 I actually lose money.

Not like I'm losing a lot, but still, it's a bit much to have a 33% transaction fee.
                          aka Kumaneko

Comment

wow ebay found a new way to **** you
                            FEEL THE RUSH
                            96 gt conv. Mustang

Comment

damn it, who said three falvors woulb be good? Now i dont know which one to get. Gotta get all three of 'em and then decide.

BTW, how come nobody's showing off their computers w/ these badges???
                              Current Status: For Sale

Specs
                              - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
                              - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
                              - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                              - Power Inverter (sold)
                              - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X