Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.4" Dennis K LCD Touchscreen

8.4" vga touchscreen... comes with all of the following

-Sharp lq9d161 8.4" screen (12-bit, 4096 colors)
    -digitalview acg-1024 vga controller card
    -microtouch touchscreen overlay
    -microtouch touchscreen controller
    -microtouch touchscreen serial cable (<-- this thing is very hard to get ahold of, check out here and here These companies require minimum orders of $50 and $100 respectively, so you have to buy 5 of the cables just to get one if you had to buy it yourself without this kit)
    -all necessary cabling and wiring to get this kit working (minus the power adapter and vga cable, which of course you can buy anywhere. Power is 12v 1.2a, so just goto RS and find a suitable adapter, or power it from your computers PSU. The touch controller requires 5v, I just powered it from the PSU in my computer) Power cable plugs right into the molex plug to power the screen.

This kit is pretty much plug and play. The only fiddling with drivers you have to do is to get the touchscreen working, which is trivial, you just plug in the serial cable into your computer, plug the overlay into the controller, and run the installer, which I will also link you to if you want. This kit is almost brand new. I had a few problems with a defective acg-1024, and dennis sent me a brand new one along with a brand new inverter (which I paid extra for). So what you get is a brand new controller, a brand new inverter, and a slightly used 8.4" screen (no scratches at all, looks brand new, but I cant CALL it brand new).

Price: If you were to buy the kit from Dennis, you would pay $275 plus $20 shipping. You would NOT get the touch controller OR the serial cable for the touch controller. Together these run about $50-$75 more depending on where you get them, plus the hassle of actually locating the serial cable without having to pay $50 for 5 of them. I am giving you a COMPLETE setup, ready to go.

If needed, I can post pictures of the setup in action. The reason I am selling this thing is because it is too large for the opening that I am putting my screen into or I'd be using it right now

Ok this thing has to be gone by this week so I'm doing 255 shipped if bought in the next 4 days, otherwise 265 shipped.
    Nogaro 2000 Audi S4 (Stage 3)
    Black 2000 Audi S4 (Stage 1)

i**************
    Show me a hero and i write a tragedy

Comment

Originally posted by helmuteke
      i have the same for sale

250$ + shipping (less then 50$ ) or other bid
      helmuteke
      you guys into trades?? check out my post: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17168

Comment

Originally posted by helmuteke
        i have the same for sale

250$ + shipping (less then 50$ ) or other bid
        helmuteke
        Don't hijack people's threads. If you are selling the same thing, make your own thread and people will see it.

Comment

Christ, as Rireal said if you want to sell something then do the work yourself to list the damn item. Could a moderator please remove that post.

Comment

Originally posted by lzrdkng14
            you guys into trades?? check out my post: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17168
            interested in any trades??

Comment

No I already ordered another screen, but thank you though

Comment

Working...
              X