FS: in-dash 7" touchscreen *presale before ebay*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: in-dash 7" touchscreen *presale before ebay*

Hey guys, I wanted to offer this to the group before I placed it on eBay.

I have a 7" DScustoms touchscreen monitor for sale that I installed in a in-dash housing.

I am selling this do to lack of time and money at the moment. However I am still pursing the software part of my carputer.

Some pictures of the monitor are at: http://www.frontiernet.net/~jpallak/monitor/monitor.htm

I am hoping for around $450... You guys know what this is worth and how hard they are to come by at the moment.

btw... if you want to check my credibility please check out my eBay feedback: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...serid=jspsales

good luck getting $450 out of it

Comment

sorry to burst your bubble http://www.dscustoms.com/products/ds700TSUSB.htm
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

That's nice, to bad he can't get them anymore, as one of his previous posts states... you can find the thread here:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17459

As for the monitor I am selling... I don't think you guys are even reading the whole post / looking at the photos.
        This is IN-Dash... same one goes for $530 from digitalww. It's basically the SAME exact monitor as the DWW-7VGA. If someone wants it for what it is, it's still cheaper than buying the brand new in dash one.

I paid 439 for the monitor, and 90 for the housing... so I am not making anything on it. Just trying to get out what was put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
          Again, that is an in-dash monitor, which some of us want and need depending on what car we use.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsp6
            Again, that is an in-dash monitor, which some of us want and need depending on what car we use.
            I don't think it's that bad of a price. Considering it is VGA, has a touch screen, and a housing. Digitalww sells it for much more than $450.

Tom
            1993 Probe GT
            Rio Car w/20gb

Comment

Yea, that indash kit alone sells for 90.00 Buckaroo's. I bought one me'self!!
              Stop Buying New Music CD's.
              Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

my bad, thought it was hte xenarc alone
                Any pics?
                92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

indash casing is only $45..call digitalww. 375+45=420 and everything is brand new.

Comment

hmm... a few months ago I bought the in-dash kit from digitalww for $90...

kickercivic1 : have you bought one from digitalww for that price?
                    Curious what other people have paid for these

guitar333: yes, there are pics... please click the link in my first post.

When I have time, I will post the pics in this forum too!

Comment

Pictures

Here: I posted the pictures from my webpage to this forum...

For more info, please visit the webpage I made for this monitor: http://www.frontiernet.net/~jpallak/monitor/monitor.htm

Comment

It is $90 for the in-dash housing and I don't have them in-stock. They are really hard to come by. I working on getting more.

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                        indash casing is only $45..call digitalww. 375+45=420 and everything is brand new.
                        http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Originally posted by digitalww
                          It is $90 for the in-dash housing and I don't have them in-stock. They are really hard to come by. I working on getting more.
                          Thanks Armen,

I was happy with the case... unfortunatly I am a bit tight with money at the moment... I really don't want to sell this monitor I built with help from all you mp3 guys and vendors, but on the other hand I could use the money.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1

This monitor / housing has only been used in my vehical for 1 day.... yes, 1 day.

Maybe turned on for about 10 hours total in my shop.

Unfortuantly my 02' VW GTI has had a water leak since day 1 it was purchased... A problem that many trips to VW service has not been able to solve ether. So, I either have to sell the car, or fight vw with the lemon law, both of which I am going to lose alot of money and time doing.

That is the main reason I am thinking of selling this.

Otherwise, I would keep it - worked great for my needs.

Comment

Have you considered parking the car in front of the dealership with a great big sign on it detailing the problems you've had with the car and the dealer honoring their warranties? It might help, especially if they are paid parking spaces? Mount the sign inside your windows and keep the parking meter filled up.
                              Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                              Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Working...
                              X