X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Mini-itx case

$30 shipped w/ psu

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17186
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

I've been waiting on the pics of the scratch and inside??? I might be interested...
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

ok, wasnt sure if you were still interested. Ill get those up today when I get home from school
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

cool...
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

here you go, not the best pics but i was in a hurry

there is a fan on the back that i can remove prior to shipping, and also after i took the pics i the front usb ports arent on there (ill put them back on right away). And now you can see the small scratch in the front, like I said, its not bad at all.

The hard drive is very secure and low profile (my fave part) cd rom fits nicely over everything, i layed this down on its side when i used. One thing i was surprised with when i got it is how good the dvd rom worked on its side 9loading dvds) i thought itd be hard or theyd fall off, but anyways...........
          oh and i just set the psu, hard drive, dvdrom, and mobo in there for the pics, they arent mounted (just in case you thought they didnt look straight or whatever)
          Attached Files

Comment

i'll take it pm me so i can paypal you the $$

Comment

I PMed this guy and havent heard from him, so its still for sale

Comment

sending money right now. sorry i got new carpet this weekend in my house so i couldnt get to my computer

Comment

sorry it took so long but I sent you the money via paypal just now. check your account you got $$

Comment

got it, ill ship soon enjoy

Comment

Working...
                    X