• FS: P4 Carputer Setup

includes

Case: INWIN w/ 180watt power supply
    Mobo: ECS P4S5MG
    Processor: P4/1.8GHz | 512K
    Memory: 256mbs DDR
    HD: MAXTOR 40gig 7200rpm
    Video: 3dfx AGP 3000 w/ svideo out
    CDROM: 12x24x12x CDRW (i had it lying around, so thats what i used, heh)

The setup is micro atx case/mobo, comes already put together with operating system installed, Windows XP

i can also include my radio shack power inverter and all cables I used to set it up if buyer wants it... 20' monster cable (rca connection, for video), audio cables, power lines, fuze/box.

asking $250 + shipping

[email protected]

i did my carputer setup b/c my gf was a 6 hour drive away, and I'd have some boring trips three times a month. But now shes transfering to my college and I dont need this anymore Btw i'm selling my 7' screen in another thread

Comment

thats a pretty big screen ya got
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

I'd like to know how he got that in his dash!
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

7'' (inch)

heh

Comment

Pic of the unit?
            Click Here to see my Car's Website
            2003 Nissan Sentra Spec-V

Comment

i'll post one tonight when i get back to my place

Comment

sorry i got real busy, i'll post the pics as soon as i get a chance

Comment

I'm interested if you can show me some pics. And have you sold the screen yet?
                  "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Originally posted by riddle14
                    I'm interested if you can show me some pics. And have you sold the screen yet?

do ya'll wanna see pics of the accessories i mentioned in the first post? I can ship it out the same business day if i get the money before 2pm central (I work at night)

Comment

i forgot to mention, the cdrw is missing the face plate, i know its around here somewhere... it was getting spray painted black, but i never got around to it

Comment

Working...
                      X