FS: Toshiba Slim CDRW/DVD Tray Load Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Toshiba Slim CDRW/DVD Tray Load Drive

I believe the model # is SD-R2102 (but don't hold me to that). The drive is a 24X8X8X/8X CDRW/DVD drive. It has a standard black bezel faceplate and works perfectly. $90 plus s/h or best reasonable offer. This does not include the adapter needed to go to standard IDE. If desired, that can be included for $10 extra. Pics will be posted if requested.

For some reason, I don't always receive email notifications, so PMing me might be a better idea.
    "Buckethead's this guy that was raised in a chicken coop and without the bucket on his head, he's helpless"

- "Really? Oh my god..."

pic please

Comment

looking for any trades ?
      92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by Mastero
        pic please
        I will have pics up asap so long as my mem stick reader decides to behave

Originally posted by guitar333
        looking for any trades ?
        A trade is a possibility, but I was really looking to replace this with a slot load drive. DFW and Logic Supply are both out of the Panasonic CW-8122-B, and the UK resellers want an arm and a leg for it. Let me know what you have in mind and we'll see if we can work something out.
        "Buckethead's this guy that was raised in a chicken coop and without the bucket on his head, he's helpless"

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

i am also open for trade .... let me know if you want something i have ...?

Comment

Ok, I have 2 pics attached. Not sure what I'd be interested in for a trade. The only things I can come up with that I'm really interested in at the moment are a working slot a mobo (w/ Via KX133 chipset). I might be interested in Athlon XP/Intel P4 mobo's and processors too. Hard drives are always good too.

Hmm... seems that on first try the second image was too big
            Attached Files

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlessman
              Ok, I have 2 pics attached. Not sure what I'd be interested in for a trade. The only things I can come up with that I'm really interested in at the moment are a working slot a mobo (w/ Via KX133 chipset). I might be interested in Athlon XP/Intel P4 mobo's and processors too. Hard drives are always good too.

Hmm... seems that on first try the second image was too big
              still fs?

I think I have a working Abit KA7, I'd have to check it though, probably still have the 700 Athlon that went with it.

birrman54

Comment

Originally posted by Birrman54
                still fs?

I think I have a working Abit KA7, I'd have to check it though, probably still have the 700 Athlon that went with it.

birrman54
                Yes, it is still for sale.

The problem with the KA7's was that every one of them had a defect that caused them to fail in time. My previous Slot A mobo was a KA7, and nearly all of the caps blew on the board before it finally quit. Sorry, but I'm looking for a replacement other than a KA7. It was a great motherboard, but I'd like something a bit more reliable.

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlessman
                  Yes, it is still for sale.

The problem with the KA7's was that every one of them had a defect that caused them to fail in time. My previous Slot A mobo was a KA7, and nearly all of the caps blew on the board before it finally quit. Sorry, but I'm looking for a replacement other than a KA7. It was a great motherboard, but I'd like something a bit more reliable.
                  fair enough. I might have a KT133A board if youre interested, I think it's an MSI.

birrman54

Comment

If you still have the slim adapter, i need it.
                    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
                    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Originally posted by chut
                      If you still have the slim adapter, i need it.
                      Yeah I still have it, but if that's all you need, you'd be better off ordering one from IDOT. They have them for about the cheapest I've seen in the US, and that is where I got mine. IDOT has them for $7.

http://www.idotpc.com/TheStore/Perip...t.status=green

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

bump... price drop

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

Working...
                        X