This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW-70a $50.99 and ITPS $37.99

I'm going to start reselling the PW-70a (100 watt dc-dc power supply) and the ITPS (12v regulator and shutdown controller.)

Pricing:
    PW-70a $50.99 info at http://www.mp3car.com/products/pw-70a.html
    ITPS $37.99 info at http://www.mp3car.com/products/itps.html
    Or take both the PW-70a power supply and the ITPS for $86.99 * limited time offer

Shipping is $5 worldwide for a limited time.

To buy visit http://www.mp3car.com/products/buy.html

All prices in US Dollars. PayPal only for the time being.

Will you be selling these till atleast next Wednesday (Dec, 10th)? Cause I get paid then...
    Philip Plante
    my projects:
    idgn.org | idgnonline.net | contrastsolutions.net

Comment

Originally posted by pplante
      Will you be selling these till atleast next Wednesday (Dec, 10th)? Cause I get paid then...
      Yes, I'm not planning on stopping.

Comment

Can you post pictures of the ITPS connected to the PW-70a itself? I want to see how and where it connects. How does this compare to an Opus 90 in a crank situation with the ITPS? Will the computer survive a crank? THanks

oh and btw...im interested.

Comment

whats the lead time on shipment after I order one? I am assuming you don't have them made already?

This sounds like a great answer over the expensive Opus.
          Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
          Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Can someone post a diagram on how to hook up the itps and the pw-70a in the car?
            EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Can you post pictures of the ITPS connected to the PW-70a itself? I want to see how and where it connects.
              I'll post pictures soon. There really isn't a whole lot to see. The two power wires come out from the ITPS and connect to the two wires on the PW-70a.

Will the computer survive a crank?
              No.
              whats the lead time on shipment after I order one?
              I have them sitting here in a box. I usually ship the same day when possible, otherwise I ship the next business day.

Comment

So, say im parked somewhere (waiting for something), and my engine is off....can i still turn the computer on and use it? Or do i have to have the engine running?

Comment

Originally posted by [H]Bugster
                  So, say im parked somewhere (waiting for something), and my engine is off....can i still turn the computer on and use it? Or do i have to have the engine running?
                  You could, but I wouldn't recommended it for more then a few minutes or else your battery would drain and might not have enough power to start the engine. There’s a whole list of variables that would affect a safe running time without the engine running.

Comment

The ITPS just connects in series with any DC-DC PSU, right?

Just making sure, because I have a DC-DC PSU but it's an unregulated 12v, and I'd need the ITPS to regulate.

I was going to buy from mini-box, but I'd rather give you the business.

birrman54

Comment

Originally posted by Birrman54
                      The ITPS just connects in series with any DC-DC PSU, right?
                      That is correct.

Comment

Is it true that by using the ITPS, i can only get out about 60watts from the PSU? Or do i still get the full 100watt capability?

Comment

Originally posted by [H]Bugster
                          Is it true that by using the ITPS, i can only get out about 60watts from the PSU? Or do i still get the full 100watt capability?
                          Where did you come up with that? The ITPS can supply more then enough AMPS to power the power supply.

Comment

oh ok, just wanted to be clear on that. Because i was searching though the forums and someone mentioned that the ITPS will prevent the PSU from providing full power in the pw70A

Comment

i tried paying though the paypal link you have, but the total has shipping added to the combo price. You might want to fix that because the total now comes out to ~$90.

Comment

Working...
                              X