Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Via EPIA 800 Mini-ITX motherboard including 128mb PC100!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Via EPIA 800 Mini-ITX motherboard including 128mb PC100!

I thought someone here might interested in this.

Via EPIA 800 Mini-ITX Motherboard USED (For about five hours.)
    I have no use for this board as the original project was halted due to the board not liking my Maxtor hard drive. (Look at my last post in the thread saying about it reseting when detecting IDE devices. My Maxtor hard drive I was using was apparently disagreing with the board.)
    The motherboard DOES work however. I just hooked up a 2.5gb Seagate I have and installed Windows to test it.(Pictured.)
    The CPU on the board is VIA's 800mhz C3.
    I am including the 128mb(2x64mb) of Kingston PC100 ValueRAM for FREE. This is to compensate for the missing spring pin on the CPU heatsink. This has NOT caused any problems for me. The heatsink is still on there tight and ran perfectly installing Windows. I do not know where to get a replacement spring pin and had not noticed this when I bought it. (Bought it at a trade show over a year ago now.)
    It is a very nice Mini-ITX motherboard. 17cm x 17cm. Good for mp3s, I would recommend an add on DVD decoder for DVD playback. It can play DVDs, but it really doesn't work all that well for DVD decoding on its own.
    It has Svideo, RCA, and VGA out.
    Installing Windows
    The Parts
    Missing Pin
    Box
    $80 shipped! Guarenteed Non-DOA! (Pricegrabber shows the lowest for $101 shipped.) (Price Drop!)

Items I am looking for!
    Buffalo/TwinMOS CH-5/BH-5 RAM PC3500(3700?) 512mbs(Or 2x256mbs)
    Zalman Z80C-HP
    ATI All In Wonder Radeon 9000/9600
    Exhuast cooler like these: Vantec at Case-Mod
    400w and up PSU.

Payment/Reference
    I accept NON-Credit Card Paypal (Please be verified.)
    I accept Check but will wait for the check to clear and will not ship first. (Up to 10 Days.)
    I accept Money Orders from the Post Office or Western Union.
    Heatware
    eBay
    Email: ashlawnkemling AT suscom DOT net

Bump? Still have it.

Comment

Let me know if you drop the price any

Comment

Price drop bump.

Comment

What is the currnet Price ???

Originally posted by Ashlawn Kemling
          Price drop bump.

Comment

It says it right here in the first post.

$80 shipped! Guarenteed Non-DOA! (Pricegrabber shows the lowest for $101 shipped.) (Price Drop!)

Comment

I'm kinda interested. What is the importance of the heatsink spring?
              http://www.AJQuick.com/ - Fiberglassing Tutorials!
              My Cardomain Page - 1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Comment

hey whats ur paypal addy send it to me at [email protected] if no one has bought it yet i will buy it from u when u give me the addy
                thaks sam
                Originally posted by Ashlawn Kemling
                I thought someone here might interested in this.

Via EPIA 800 Mini-ITX Motherboard USED (For about five hours.)
                I have no use for this board as the original project was halted due to the board not liking my Maxtor hard drive. (Look at my last post in the thread saying about it reseting when detecting IDE devices. My Maxtor hard drive I was using was apparently disagreing with the board.)
                The motherboard DOES work however. I just hooked up a 2.5gb Seagate I have and installed Windows to test it.(Pictured.)
                The CPU on the board is VIA's 800mhz C3.
                I am including the 128mb(2x64mb) of Kingston PC100 ValueRAM for FREE. This is to compensate for the missing spring pin on the CPU heatsink. This has NOT caused any problems for me. The heatsink is still on there tight and ran perfectly installing Windows. I do not know where to get a replacement spring pin and had not noticed this when I bought it. (Bought it at a trade show over a year ago now.)
                It is a very nice Mini-ITX motherboard. 17cm x 17cm. Good for mp3s, I would recommend an add on DVD decoder for DVD playback. It can play DVDs, but it really doesn't work all that well for DVD decoding on its own.
                It has Svideo, RCA, and VGA out.
                Installing Windows
                The Parts
                Missing Pin
                Box

Items I am looking for!
                Buffalo/TwinMOS CH-5/BH-5 RAM PC3500(3700?) 512mbs(Or 2x256mbs)
                Zalman Z80C-HP
                ATI All In Wonder Radeon 9000/9600
                Exhuast cooler like these: Vantec at Case-Mod
                400w and up PSU.

Payment/Reference
                I accept NON-Credit Card Paypal (Please be verified.)
                I accept Check but will wait for the check to clear and will not ship first. (Up to 10 Days.)
                I accept Money Orders from the Post Office or Western Union.
                Heatware
                eBay
                Email: ashlawnkemling AT suscom DOT net
                Best Technique In Life Is Having No Technique

ONE DAY I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER THE RIGHT WAY.

Comment

You ever wonder if that fabric chair could hold a static charge?

Comment

Originally posted by greenglo
                    You ever wonder if that fabric chair could hold a static charge?
                    I have wondered and tested. Not really. Also, the climate around here doesn't really help static eletricity. I don't get a charge rubbing my feet on my carpet. I also don't run anything sitting on the chair.

Comment

lol Thats good to know, although it will severly impede the development of the first sofa pc. Hahaha and now I'm going to get flamed for not knowing about the sofa pc that was developed years ago!

Comment

is this sold? if not i'll take it, send email to [email protected]
                        i have some feedback on ebay, under john_chambers1 and i also have alot of feedback on www.heatware.com under Mr. Chambers

let me know!

Comment

I'll take it for $80 shipped.. is everything included.. does the missing heatsink spring effect it at all? What is its purpose?
                          http://www.AJQuick.com/ - Fiberglassing Tutorials!
                          My Cardomain Page - 1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Quick
                            I'll take it for $80 shipped.. is everything included.. does the missing heatsink spring effect it at all? What is its purpose?
                            The missing heatsink spring doesn't effect anything. It is there to hold the heatsink in place, buts not anywhere even with a little tug. I believe its held on with thermal adhesive, but I could be wrong.

And! Sold! It has been sold/trade for the PSU that I really needed. Thanks for the interest everyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X