GVC DSL Modems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GVC DSL Modems

I bought one gros of these DSL modems a few months back, but I over estimated the market in my little town and still have about 50 of them to sell.

They're brand new internal oem modems, and they work great. Me and my room mates have one of these in our server, and all three of us can play at the same time on CS and RTCWET with ~50ms pings. The one in our server right now, has been connected for 8 days, and the only reason it isn't longer is because I had to restart the computer. They use a Texas Instruments chipset, and are very fast and reliable. They support 8.0mbit download and 1.5mbit upload rates.

You need at least a pentium 166 with 32mb ram to use them, with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. You also need one free pci slot to install them.

For 50$ canadian I'll ship you a modem, the drivers disc, 3 line filters, and 1 line splitter-fliter. Everything you need to get hooked up. If you wanna discuss a bulk buy discount, shoot me a pm. If you're in the states add another 10$canadian for shipping. (That works out to 45$ USD)

While I'm not closed to the idea of trades, I'd rather sell them if possible... These very modems sell for 99$ canadian in the stores, and the line filters go for 6$ each... but if you have a trade you think I'd be down for, send me a message!

You can message me on:

ICQ- 109083220
    MSN- HexFive@hotmail.com
    AIM- HexFive
    Email- HexFive@hotmail.com
    Or by Mp3Car PM

I would ebay them .... just a thought with 50 of the things.

Good luck...

Terran

PS - Wait untill Jan if you so people have all their cash on hand.
    My Project Site

Comment

Originally posted by ccsnet
      I would ebay them .... just a thought with 50 of the things.

Good luck...

Terran

PS - Wait untill Jan if you so people have all their cash on hand.
      Yea, I was intending on ebaying them.. but I haven't gotten a credit card yet! =P I'm going to be talking to my mom to see if i can borrow hers for the ebay transactions.

Also.. I've had people asking me if these are just NIC's. They are not. They are Internal DSL modems. No nic required. They show up in windows the same as an external one connected to a nic, though.

Comment

Working...
      X