Selling my EPIA M10000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my EPIA M10000

I'm going to post this on ebay tonight but thought I would give my fellow mp3car.com members a chance first. This has the Nehemia core chipset. I got this motherboard in August and it works great, the reason I'm selling is becasue I have upgrade to a shuttle motherboard and pentium chip. If anyone is interested let me know. If you would like to make a bid before I post on ebay send me a PM. I will post on ebay at 11:59 PM Central time. Ask any quetions and thanks. I have evrything that comes out of the box but the manual which you can download from the EPIA website, good luck.
    http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2045209

Originally posted by reggiek945
    I'm going to post this on ebay tonight but thought I would give my fellow mp3car.com members a chance first. This has the Nehemia core chipset. I got this motherboard in August and it works great, the reason I'm selling is becasue I have upgrade to a shuttle motherboard and pentium chip. If anyone is interested let me know. If you would like to make a bid before I post on ebay send me a PM. I will post on ebay at 11:59 PM Central time. Ask any quetions and thanks. I have evrything that comes out of the box but the manual which you can download from the EPIA website, good luck.
    What are you asking! I'm really interested!
    2003 Audi A4 1.8t (Totaled, Project Canceled)

Comment

me too
      Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
      Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
      I'M DEBT FREE!!
      I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

me three
        92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Sorry guys but it has been sold, thanks.

Comment

Sorry guys but it has been sold, thanks.
            No! Thank YOU!

Comment

your so funny space boy!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah
              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Did you get it ok Spaceboy?

Comment

Did you get it ok Spaceboy?
                  Ya I just got home and didn't have a chance to e-mail you back. I will in a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                    your so funny space boy!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah
                    my bad space boy. i thought you said that to be obnoxious

btw how much did it sell for?

enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                      my bad space boy. i thought you said that to be obnoxious

btw how much did it sell for?

enjoy!
                      Oh its ok, I wasn't sure what you meant. I'm cool with listing the price not sure if reggiek945 is though. So he can post it when he reads this. All I can say is I can't wait to get the rest of this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X