Acura Integra Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acura Integra Parts

Does anyone need any 94 and on Acura Integra parts from a wrecked car. Any custom mod's to the dash that require spare parts? engine? body?

My friend and I have 3 days to part out his car before his sister sells it to the junk yard and I figured I might see if anyone needs parts?

The car is a 94 green GSR 4 door.

strip everything u can esp the engine and tranny if u can and sell it!
    where u from?
    there are markets for the parts

Comment

post something on HardOCP.com in the Car section, or find an Integra forum and i guarentee you can get rid of parts for some cash.
      2004 F-150
      Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
      "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

how bout seats? my roomate's tryin to sell his 93 integra and his seats are pretty torn up
        Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
        Mods: Yep
        Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

The 93 isnt the same body style as the 94 (I think, I am a Mazda guy, not a Honda guy)..

Thanks for the link to HardOCP.com, I will check it out. We had already posted this on team-integra.net and honda-tech.com but since he just joined those sites nobody feels confident with him. I have 90 posts here and over 2,000 at the Mazda site so I figured people might be more confortable with buying from me.

I am in DFW, so if anyone locally wants the car or parts let me know..

Here are some pics of the "incident" for ya: http://www.vividyellow.com/integra_aftermath/index.htm

Thats what you get when you give a nice car to a crazy 18 year old. Three wrecks in 3 months.. but he did pick a good car to total, a lot of people want the engine and random parts so we should make enough to get him a new (slower) car..

Check the coolant all over the pole, I had just installed his radiator 2 days before this.. vtec controller and plugs and wires were in the mail too... sucks... stay safe guys!

Comment

I'm interseted in the seats. Are you willing to ship to CA and how much ?
            Thanks

Comment

i think the seats are interchangeable, but he's got a black interior... oh well
              Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
              Mods: Yep
              Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Originally posted by Neopham
                I'm interseted in the seats. Are you willing to ship to CA and how much ?
                Thanks
                We will ship them but I am not sure how much it will cost for that. Front or Front/Rear seats? I hate to say "make an offer" (forum rules) but email me or PM me and we can work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by ELEmental59437
                  We will ship them but I am not sure how much it will cost for that. Front or Front/Rear seats? I hate to say "make an offer" (forum rules) but email me or PM me and we can work something out.
                  i think a parts car would be an exception ??
                  92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Working...
                  X