FS: Sproggy Hard to Find Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sproggy Hard to Find Parts

If you are interested I have most of the hard to obtain Sproggy 2.7 series and 3.0 series parts. I purchased the majority of these extra with the intent of building Sproogy's for friends, but it is just to much work and I am too lazy and they stink at soldering...

Here is what I have: (all funds $US)

Maxim Chips:
    (32) MAX787 $3 each
    (26) MAX788 $3 each
    (5) MAX766 $4 each
    (15) MAX1771 $4 each
    (18) LM2587-12T $3 each
    (30) 4049 $1 each
    (13) 47uH Inductor $4 each (various manufacturers)
    (8) T6 (Q4338-B) $5 each (various manufacturers)
    (6) 22 uH Inductor $4 each (various manufacturers)
    (10) 10uH Inductor $4 each (various manufacturers)

Also have (2) fully assembled Sproggy 2.7 boards.... they have not been tested or used.... made from Mastero PCB and all correct parts.... $75 each.

I will ship any qty. and any grouping to any place. Shipping will be determined once I know where it is going and I will charge no more than the post office charges me.

Please understand all parts are new and never been used or soldered.... But I give no warranty.

PayPal payment is preferred method, or Money Order....

Let me know if you are interested.

Quantities are being updated as they are sold..... new quantities are in RED

Also, I forgot about the PayPal fees and since I am basically not making much if any profit on this I don't really care to make a loss.... so all order (after today) totals (parts and shipping) will be upped by 7% to cover PayPal....
    Post here or email at [email protected]

I have the Mastero 2.8+ version (two of them actually) and it is wonderful, survives a crank, works in extreme cold and looks cool too (I have the pretty coilcraft inductors.) I'm not sure what the difference is on the 2.7 version, but this seems like an incredible deal. If I didn't already have a spare 2.8+ sitting on my desk, I'd be buying.

Comment

Cool deal.....

Comment

Well Mastero and NONE inspired me to think... I am an idiot for selling the complete and built 2.7 for $50 each.... so notice the new price $75....

Blame Mastero and None for enlightening me to the errors of my ways.... plus I was undercutting Mastero on his semi-finished boards on his site ($50 without the hard to get parts)..... and I would never want to do anything bad for Mastero... He is the BEST.... buy his semi-finished kits (www.mastero.tk) then get the difficult stuff from me... what a deal...

So just to clarify the price for the Complete, Built and Non-tested, Non-used 2.7 Sproggy PSU's is $75 plus exact shipping costs...

Comment

I would like to purchase one of your 2.7's if you a willing to test it. No offense I'd hate to spend $75 to find out there is a bridged solder point and have to take the time to find it. As well is there a recommended shutdown controller for these PSU's. Would you be willing to cut a deal if I were to purchase both prebuilt units. Let me know I'd be paying with paypal.

Thanks
          Squeeky

Comment

Sorry I forgot to ask, there was a 2.7-s and a 2.7/ATX. I assume theseare atx correct?

Comment

The PCB was purchased from Mastero, it is an ATX design.

A link here to the PCB layout

2.7 ATX Board

As far as a deal for both at once, not really interested in that....

I will test tonight and post here... pending that I didn't fry my DMM... I was thinking a voltage output from a little Power Regulator I had was low voltage DC, it was actually 1500 VAC..... The DMM has been acting weird since then...

Comment

Well if you are able to test,let me know as soon as you know it's working flawlessly. Was thinking about going ITPS and Epia, but this way I'd save money, survive crank, and not have to worry about getting a mini-itx, but use an cheaper micro-atx.

Comment

Well squeeky... my DMM is definately fried... I go across the Lawn Mower Battery and get over voltage....

Can't test.... till I get a new DMM.... All I can say is that the relay clicks and I get voltage fluctuations on the +12VDC and +5VDC.... Damn DMM

Maybe you should go with the ITPS....

I will just hold off on selling these for now, untill I can test the units... It is not my intention to screw anybody.....

Sorry for that....

Buy the parts and build your own..... It is a lot of "fun".....

Comment

Any idea how much shipping one T6 or LM2587-12T to Finland would cost? If the part costs 3$ and shipping 10$ it doesn't sound too good...
                    Still desinging a low budget carputer for GPS, Mp3, Internet...

Celeron 366, 256MB, 15GB 3,5" HD, Sproggy MK?, somekind of TFT display...

Comment

According to www.upsp.com the rate for a Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) would be $5 with no insurance or significant packaging. Being an envelope I don't think I will be able to do more than put bubble wrap around the item....

There also is Airmail Letter Post which is $4 but I am pretty sure that is just for flat letters only....

Estimated time is 4 to 6 days.

Let me know if you want it at all, and if it is the T6 and/or Lm2587-12T....

Also if you think I could raise the price on the items to make the shipping seem better????

Comment

Originally posted by dug1967
                        According to www.upsp.com the rate for a Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) would be $5 with no insurance or significant packaging. Being an envelope I don't think I will be able to do more than put bubble wrap around the item....

There also is Airmail Letter Post which is $4 but I am pretty sure that is just for flat letters only....

Estimated time is 4 to 6 days.

Let me know if you want it at all, and if it is the T6 and/or Lm2587-12T....

Also if you think I could raise the price on the items to make the shipping seem better????
                        I'm not going to buy anything right now because I don't know yet which Sproggy I'm going to make. If Mastero will sell Sproggy MK3.5 kit with low enough price and it will work well then I'm going to buy it from him and Lm2587-12T from you, otherwise I'll buy 2.8+ kit and from him and T6 from you.

5$ for shipping isn't too bad and raising the item's price isn't exactly what I meant...

I'll send you a mail when I know what to buy.
                        Still desinging a low budget carputer for GPS, Mp3, Internet...

Celeron 366, 256MB, 15GB 3,5" HD, Sproggy MK?, somekind of TFT display...

Comment

Originally posted by T.J.L.
                          and raising the item's price isn't exactly what I meant...
                          I was just kidding, but it would make the postage seem more resonable...

Comment

Dug give me a Best price for LM2587T-12 and MAX766 everything you have.

Fedex charges to India (Mumbai)

Thanx
                            Mastero

Comment

Originally posted by Mastero
                              Dug give me a Best price for LM2587T-12 and MAX766 everything you have.

Fedex charges to India (Mumbai)

Thanx
                              Mastero
                              Okay Mastero,

I am assuming you want all LM2587T-12 and MAX766, which based on the prices listed above would be $83, best price $75....

And I don't know if I am doing the FedEx rate stuff right, but India comes up Zone O, and going with Inter'l Priority and a FedEx envelope (8 oz. or less) the rate is $36.75 (ouch)....

So $111.75 total.

Comment

Working...
                              X