No announcement yet.

Found someting interesting on E-Bay!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found someting interesting on E-Bay!!!

not mine
    HERE

damn, and theyve got 150 of them
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

That looks like its just a normal tower case with an lcd mounted on it.
      EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

This looks amazing! 250 nits, Elo touchscreen. I sent an e-mail asking how easily he thinks the LCD could be detached from the case and what kind of connection runs from the controller to the LCD. Does anyone have any more information on this thing??
        -JB

Comment

i got the dimension they are post in the general forum.

Comment

Waaaayyy to big for my car. But would look good in a larger space I guess. I don't think a Celeron 400 will be exactly a speedy chip. But may be worth the cost. Certainly convenient, but outside of a van or truck, where would you have the space to mount the beast? Heyyyy, wait a minute, I smell a kick *** HTPC system.....how deep is it, will it mount in a wall? I'm gonna go check the dimensions. Didn't find the dimensions....does anybody know them? Never mind, I found 'em.
            Physical Dimensions Of Chassis Including LCD Display Mounting Bracket:
            Height 10.25" x Width 13.375" x Depth 5.75"

Peter
            Attached Files
            Stop Buying New Music CD's.
            Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

I have one on the way! I'll let you guys know when I get mine! I understand the processor can be upgraded to a PIII 850 with a bios update!...These are brand new!

Comment

Originally posted by outragis
                I have one on the way! I'll let you guys know when I get mine! I understand the processor can be upgraded to a PIII 850 with a bios update!...These are brand new!
                They are being sold in my hometown. Gotta find out who this is selling them.
                '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                ForemostWebHosting
                SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Very cool screen. Does anyone know how/where to get drivers. It is just a door stopper without OS drivers for the screen/touch etc.

Comment

hmmm I may buy one just as an mp3 player
                    -- WireSix, Inc. --
                    MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

Very interesting...if you can please post of a pic of it in your car...even if it's not installed. I know they list the dimension but I was curious how it looks size wise relative to your car...thanks!
                      nm...it's huge!

Comment

Originally posted by sabre
                        They are being sold in my hometown. Gotta find out who this is selling them.
                        585-342-4700 phone # for them, ask for marge

Comment

Originally posted by outragis
                          585-342-4700 phone # for them, ask for marge
                          where did you get that info? Anyone have any questions for them? Its a free call for me.
                          '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                          ForemostWebHosting
                          SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

The number was included with the email they sent me!

Comment

Is this any intrest to any one ? Very simular... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6&category=179 - Not as powerfull though.

Terran
                              My Project Site

Comment

Working...
                              X