No announcement yet.

Laptop DVD-R For Sale Cheap New (HELP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop DVD-R For Sale Cheap New (HELP)

Slim DVD-R for extremely cheap. It's made to fit a Toshiba satellite. My question in does anyone know if the laptop to IDE adaptors would work with a toshiba drive? I'll post the link once I get an answer. No offense I don't want to find out it will and someone buys them all and I miss out on my own deal.

Well I ordered one anyways just in case

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...1&Adoid=522846

Comment

I would have bought like 40 and charged you guys more, but I'm nice to have at it. But if anyone wants to get together and buy me a slim cd to standard IDE adapter, feel free. I'm serious too

Comment

craap!
        thats cheap. I bet it will work, although I've never tried one. I just bought a used one for 45.00 buckeroos.
        Craap!

Originally posted by Squeeky
        Well I ordered one anyways just in case

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...1&Adoid=522846
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

It has come to my attention that the link includes someones personal info. The funny part is it's not mine. I copied and pasted the link from where I found it. Sucks to be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeeky
            Slim DVD-R for extremely cheap. It's made to fit a Toshiba satellite. My question in does anyone know if the laptop to IDE adaptors would work with a toshiba drive? I'll post the link once I get an answer. No offense I don't want to find out it will and someone buys them all and I miss out on my own deal.
            did you manage to find out if the dvd-r fitted ?

Comment

I bought one! Can't wait!

Comment

I feel it should work but the adapter looks other side i mean the normal connector on the Laptop cd drive is on the left side but the image shows on the right...( cut in the casing )

I have an extra slim cd to IDE adapter will check again.

Mastero

Comment

MAD PROPS to Squeeky for finding and SHARING this deal

Comment

Wow, what a deal. I just ordered 20 of these babies. Prepare to see them on ebay....

Comment

Did you guys get an email response?

Comment

I just dont see this deal going thru. Similar dvd-r drives are $499 on that site. Without the direct link I cant find it listed. I ordered a cd-rw/dvd drive for $29. I figure if it wont work with and ide adapter I can resell it on ebay
                        '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                        ForemostWebHosting
                        SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Originally posted by pogue1000
                          Did you guys get an email response?
                          I did for my cd-rw/dvd order. It wasnt in stock either.
                          '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                          ForemostWebHosting
                          SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

does anybody have a link that's not tied into this andrew guy? i can't get rid of his email address- it seems like the price/purchase is locked into him.
                            car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

i was able to get a bare link by using the e-mail a friend button. Picked up one for lack of more funds, since you guys made me spend all of expendable income already.
                              car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

Working...
                              X