FS guaging interesting 7in indash vga touch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS guaging interesting 7in indash vga touch

I recently have purchased a lilliput vga touch screen on the GB and installed it in one of armen's tm701l indash housings and the bastard screen doesn't clear my dashboard! so its either i sell it here or on ebay.

screen will include all cables, wiring diagram instructions remote control etc
    Alex
    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Wanna trade for a Xenarc 700TSV? =)

Originally posted by spyhunter
    I recently have purchased a lilliput vga touch screen on the GB and installed it in one of armen's tm701l indash housings and the bastard screen doesn't clear my dashboard! so its either i sell it here or on ebay.

screen will include all cables, wiring diagram instructions remote control etc
    1997 Mazda 626 ES [Cronos] - 2.5L V6

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hmany2k

Comment

how much do you want?
      Philip Plante
      my projects:
      idgn.org | idgnonline.net | contrastsolutions.net

Comment

if you ship to canada I might be interested
        -Mars

Comment

I am really interested in it. Do you have some picts you could send me or post here?
          "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

I'll take it, how much?

Comment

as the rules state you must give a price, looks like he is giving it away
              Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online
              http://www.genemills.ca

Comment

yea name a price i would like to know how much its worth to you....

i've got one coming but 2 can't hurt

Comment

i'll take it

give me a decent price and il take it!

Comment

guys sorry for the confusion, i've decided not to sell it because miraculously i got the screen to fit and function properly in my car. if things don't work out, it'll be up for grabs
                    Alex
                    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
                    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Comment

Working...
                    X