FS: Crappy plexi case (with pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Crappy plexi case (with pics)

I was going to store this in my basement for awhile but thought someone might want to use it. I'm just asking cost of shipping and materials. So $15 shipped, US only. It needs some work if you are going to put a small pc in here...i just used to velcro stuff in. Dimensions are around 11x9x3.5.

having trouble getting the pics to work just email me and i'll send you some. geocities sucks i guess.

Comment

wow, that's pretty horrible. i would just trash it...
      [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

drag and drop the link
        '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
        ForemostWebHosting
        SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

yea its nothing special but some people i know screw their motherboards into plywood and put it under the seat (like i used to ha ha). so this is for them, but you convinced me....$10 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Duphus
            yea its nothing special but some people i know screw their motherboards into plywood and put it under the seat (like i used to ha ha). so this is for them, but you convinced me....$10 then.

i dont think it's worth the hassle and your time to go out and ship it, you know what i mean? 10 bucks... you'll spend about half of it on shipping.

but I do think it is better than putting the mobo on plywood and stuffing under the seat.

anyways, good luck.
            [ 5-spd 1996 M A X i M A SE ]

Comment

yea i know...just trying to help some brothas out and get rid of some stuff i have lying around..well if no one responds by saturday i'll probably just get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
              X