Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 400MHz PC w/ 10.5" touchscreen with Win98 LOADED Special only for Mp3car members!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 400MHz PC w/ 10.5" touchscreen with Win98 LOADED Special only for Mp3car members!

-NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE DELETE POST-
    400mhz touchscreen pc's only $150.00 for mp3car.com members-click here

at 150$ I'm taking one...

YGPM
    -Mars

Comment

Just send payment to me via paypal, my email address is [email protected], but please email me before you do so i can guarantee you will get one, ive already sold like 15 or so, and now im getting close to the end of my supply. I will reorder soon if i get alot of requests.
      Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, i also have a bunch of 300 watt tweeters im selling. For 1 pair, im selling for $8.00 shipped. (us only) And for 2 pairs, im selling them for $9.00 shipped. Heres the 2 links from Ebay.
        1 Pair= http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2463278669
        2 Pair= http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2463374396
        http://www.aloofhosting.com/trancemit/tweets.jpg

Comment

might make a good mp3 jukebox. Tv tuner card sounds good. If marsupial is thinking of getting one shipped to canada, maybe I should too...lol.
          How much for shipping there? Same price?
          Technology, Gadgets and Making Money Online
          http://www.genemills.ca

Comment

The touchscreen pc shipped to canada will be a flat rate of $40.00 and an arrival time of 2-3 days via usps. Lemme know what you guys think.

Comment

i want one

are these mp3 jukeboxes still being made?...if so i want one

Motherboard: Epox MATX
              Power: M2-ATX
              Storage: 120gb 3.5"
              Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
              Audio: SB Audigy 2
              GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
              Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Comment

nitropwd, you have a pm

Comment

Im sorry to say i have only 2 touchscreens left. If anyone would like one, please email me, and i will put you on a list. If i have 5 or more people who want them, i will get more. I just dont want to order alot more, and then noone wants any. But like i said, i have only 2 more left, first 2 who wants them gets them.
                  Thanks

Comment

Well i have to change the shipping from 15.00 to 22.00. i shipped out 5 units today and the shipping was 22 on all. I will be getting in another order in 5 days from now. please email me if your itrested,
                    thanks.

Comment

40$ to canada is fair... do you have slower but cheaper alternatives?

anyway, the whole thing under 200$ is a great deal...
                      -Mars

Comment

i wish, thats the cheapest via usps. i havent dealt with anyone else, and i have been dealing with usps for 3 years now, and never once had a problem.

Comment

I am really interested in one of these...are they set up to run on 12VDC or 120VAC? Also what is a "TV input"? I notice it's not RCAs, so what is it? Coax?

Comment

The unit requires a 24VDC 3.0 amp power supply, so they are not wired for 12 volt, you have to get this, and run a converter if you want it in the car. They have some really nice converters here on this website for a great price, just do a search on it. The tv tuner card is set up for coax input. It works great too, very fast and a clear picture. It comes with a program pre-loaded which allows you to record as well.
                            Let me know if you want one, i will have another batch of these in 5 days from today.
                            -Thanks

Originally posted by SuperDodge
                            I am really interested in one of these...are they set up to run on 12VDC or 120VAC? Also what is a "TV input"? I notice it's not RCAs, so what is it? Coax?

Comment

I am interested!

Hello, I am interested in this unit closer to the end of the month.....

anyone here purchased one? Feedback?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Working...
                              X