This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed - Lilliput Group Buy with Touch Screen

List 1 and 2 have been completed, buy 1 and 2 have ended successfully.

Thanks
    Andrew Coppersmith

Originally posted by NightHunter
    I have a great oppurtunity to offer these screens. I talked with John Xu LILLIPUT ELECTRONICS (USA) INC. and he said he can give me such a deal on the TOUCH SCREEN 7" VGA MONITOR. I will be ordering these as soon as I get enough interest. Shipping cost to US address included, UK address add $15.00. This is cheaper than you will ever find them on ebay. TRUST ME
    Please send a PM or Email for inquiry and more information. I am not allways at the computer to answer emails, but I will return inquiries asap. Usually by the next day. I hope to close this deal with in 1 week 11 march 2004, if I can get more than 10 people willing to buy, I can maybe work out a cheaper price.
    Email me at, [email protected]

is this the VGA or the XGA model?

I know on ebay the XGA is going for about 269 without shipping... but i'm not sure about the VGA model

if it's XGA i would possibly be interested...

Comment

Can you post detailed specifications? Any chance the headrest mounts could be included with something like this?

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by multiplexor
        is this the VGA or the XGA model?

I know on ebay the XGA is going for about 269 without shipping... but i'm not sure about the VGA model

if it's XGA i would possibly be interested...
        Im a noob, but what is the deal with XGA? I'll search right after I post this, but I thought we always wanted VGA?
        '02 GTI
        [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
        [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
        [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
        [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
        Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI
          Im a noob, but what is the deal with XGA? I'll search right after I post this, but I thought we always wanted VGA?
          Typically XGA is 1024 x 768 and VGA is 640 x 480, both are heaps better than composite but higher resolution is always better than low... I think the Lilliput actually does about half XGA, something like 1024 x 480 (I'm sure I have the numbers wrong) as it is a 16:9 screen.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
            Typically XGA is 1024 x 768 and VGA is 640 x 480, both are heaps better than composite but higher resolution is always better than low... I think the Lilliput actually does about half XGA, something like 1024 x 480 (I'm sure I have the numbers wrong) as it is a 16:9 screen.

Chris.
            yeah the xga they have is for 1024x768...

I'm looking to sell my 10 inch transparent lcd panel and overhead projector to buy one of these 7" screens.... I don't feel like haveing a big screen projector anymore... hehe

Comment

how does this model compare to the 7" vga + touch screen kit offered by DigitalWW?

I guess it boils down to... specs please...

Comment

multiplexor,

how much do you want for the lcd pannel and ohp?
                specs?

Comment

Id get one, How long do you thikn this would be available for?

Comment

I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the usefulness of this "Group Guy." Is this some sort of counseling thing?

Granted, I'm a bit new to the forums, but what purpose does this guy serve?

-Randomtask

Comment

Originally posted by Randomtask
                      I guess I'm having a hard time understanding the usefulness of this "Group Guy." Is this some sort of counseling thing?

Granted, I'm a bit new to the forums, but what purpose does this guy serve?

-Randomtask
                      I think it's a Group Buy really...

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither of those is XGA. The Lilliput screens are 2400x480 dots. The newer ones can take an XGA (1024x768) signal and compress it to 800x480 so that it can be displayed on the screen (with some loss of course).

Comment

damn you for not doing this weeks ago when I ordered mine! :P
                          http://www.arizonasportcompacts.com

Comment

atleast you got a reply from John Xu LILLIPUT ELECTRONICS (USA) INC. he never returned my emails...

i bought mine from ebay (electronicar) for $300 shipped and recieved it 3 days later.

Comment

Here is a link for some info and a payment link for paypal if you want it. If you want to make payment using a money order email me for more info.
                              Info Link
                              Thanks
                              Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X