Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 inch Touchscreen and DVD/CD-R FS

Hello,

I've got a Lilliput 7 inch touchscreen (used for about 20 days) and a Storix slimline/external USB2 DVD/CD-R that I'd like to sell. Items will come with all cables and in the original boxes. I'd like $220 for the screen and $120 for the DVD/CD-R. All of these items are coming out of a car that had a carputer installed for about a month.

If you think I'm asking to much let me know what you think I ought to be asking.

-Landon

if the screen is vga..ill take it
    '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
    ForemostWebHosting
    SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Storix can be bought off tigetdirect for just over $100
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

youve got PM
        '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
        ForemostWebHosting
        SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

you have a PM

Comment

are both items still up for grabs? what is the model number on the lilliput?

do you have picutres?

Comment

ive been asking about the screen since he posted this thread. havent heard back yet.
              ForemostWebHosting
              SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

damn that sucks... must've been too good to be true

Comment

Screen Sold

Sabre,

The screen is yours. Can you PM me your address so that I can figure in shipping? I'm in Dallas, TX. Once I get your info I'll ship as soon as it's paypaled. Sorry for the delay, I don't make it out to the site everyday.

Thanks,
                  Landon

Comment

PM sent...thanks for replying.
                    ForemostWebHosting
                    SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

damn and i was gonna outpay you too lemme get that cdrom yo!

Comment

here's a few really lousy shots, taken with my camera on my phone. It is VGA, however, I just realized that I cut the car adapter and spliced that directly into an acc. wire. So I'm not gonna be able to provide that connector, The AC cable is intact and I'd be glad to include the modified cigarette adapter. Let me know if that's cool.

Thanks,
                        Landon
                        Attached Files

Comment

what about the cdrom?

Comment

The DVD-CDR is still available and I'll throw in the 10 foot USB2 extension cable so that you can mount the drive in your glove box like I did.

-Landon

Comment

You have PM.

What does the cable look like now? I just need to know how to supply power to it.
                              ForemostWebHosting
                              SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Working...
                              X