Clear All

• f/s : Car PC or HTPC

Motherboard : EPIA VIA m10000
    Case: AMR Slim Mini ITX Case 150watt PSU
    DVD: Silver (matches case perfect) DVD Rom "sony"
    Ram: 512 pc2700
    HDD: WD 120gig special edition 8mg cache
    GPS Mouse , USB gps unit

This system was built and I installed the OS and that is all. It is basically 100% brand new. Feel free to make offers in this thread or email me @ [email protected] It's a darn good system and would be perfect for car pc or HTPC and you can resell the GPS if you want it as HTPC. I just decided not to install it in my car because I don't spend enough time in it and I already have 2 htpc's

The documentation seems to say Uic G-Mouse. Not exactly if that's the company.. it lists a website of http://www.3cinnovation.com

Comment

You need to name a price. Read the rules. Sorry.
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

doh sorry , i c/p'd the wrong description , 530$$ obo <---obo is my best friend

Comment

well here is a shot, i hope i am not lowballing but what about 325 + shipping. let me know, i hope i don't offend you, and don't reply back by flaming me.

later

Comment

not offended at all.. however here's a price breakdown of everything , without shipping. prices are approximate however it comes out to over what i'm asking. I have decided to lower my asking down to 500 though as although it's not really used , more like "tested" haha , it isn't sealed boxed items , so the first 500 will take it all don't think I left anything out of the list .. but who knows..

board - 152
            512 ram - 95
            ams case - 107
            gps - 59
            120gig - 90
            dvd drive - 40

Comment

Comment

Its well worth the price.
                Here in Portugal we have great weather, lots of brunnets, party a lot,drink a lot....
                http://img138.echo.cx/img138/896/bannerjoshua5dy.jpg

Comment

For some reason the pictures came out with the drive not matching the case, in person this looks much more seemless and nearly the perfect color match.. I think it has to do with the plexi reflecting some of the flash..

Comment

Someone offered me $475 for the puter and then said their mom wouldn't give them the money hahaha. So I've decided to drop the price to $475 publicly.

Comment

i might be willing to take just the case if you aren't opposed to parting your system. lmk.
                      "Buckethead's this guy that was raised in a chicken coop and without the bucket on his head, he's helpless"

- "Really? Oh my god..."

Comment

Originally posted by shadowlessman
                        i might be willing to take just the case if you aren't opposed to parting your system. lmk.

id buy the other stuff if he bought the case

Comment

Working...
                        X