FS: MA 6.8" TFT LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MA 6.8" TFT LCD

I have a 6.8" TFT Mobile Authority LCD that I will be selling as soon as I get a Lilliput. I am asking $150 Or best offer... I am not sure what the going rate is on this. It has been used for about a year and has never had any problems. I will send pics as requested... maybe post some on a website... i'll have to take some as the screen in my profile is actually my first one (a 5.6")

Here is a pic of it...

I'll take more of it turned on later... (im at work now)
    Attached Files

Comment

I am very interested in this, i was originally looking for a vga compatible monitor. Please post pics with the screen on. Many thanks.

Comment

i'll try to get some tonight thanks!

Comment

i took this at night and the camera didnt really like the lighting so ill try to get more tomorrow.
          Attached Files

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by seanhearn
              I am very interested in this, i was originally looking for a vga compatible monitor. Please post pics with the screen on. Many thanks.

what do you think?

(still for sale)

Comment

What happened to those extra pics you were going to take? I was interested in this too, but if you can't be bothered to take the better pics you said you would take, then it's just a waiting game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDodge
                  What happened to those extra pics you were going to take? I was interested in this too, but if you can't be bothered to take the better pics you said you would take, then it's just a waiting game.

first, chill out

second, im busy with exams this week

third, its hard to take pictures of screens as you all know. i have taken about 20 and only those 2 have come out good. its either not in focus, or the lighting is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Alives
                    first, chill out

second, im busy with exams this week

third, its hard to take pictures of screens as you all know. i have taken about 20 and only those 2 have come out good. its either not in focus, or the lighting is wrong.

First, I'm cool...

Second, USC exams aren't anything to get all worried over

Third, I can understand...but you gotta show a lil more

Comment

does this go in the dash? Could i run a ps2 off this until i can afforad the computer hehe

Comment

matt: yes it uses a standard composite rca input.

superdodge: i would appreciate it if you didnt post in my thread anymore.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

how would this connect to a pc... standard video port?? im a newbie sorry dumbass about this does the touch screen use USB??

Comment

also can I get the EXACT hieght and width of the ENTIRE unit not just the screen? Trying to do a custom job...

Comment

Working...
                              X