Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xenarc 700TS 7"VGA LCD (NIB) MUST SELL!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700TS 7"VGA LCD (NIB) MUST SELL!!!

Well I never got my act together got my carputer up and running. I am selling everything on eBay. I thought I would post the Xenarc 700TS 7"VGA LCD Touchscreen here first to give you guys a chance at a good deal. I would rather pass the eBay fees as a saving to one of you guys. This has been sitting in it box on my shelf in my non-smoking house since the day I received it 3 months ago.... I did inspect this unit and I did attach the stand and plugged it into a pc to make sure it works when I received it... I paid 435.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Make me an offer before I list it on ebay next week and I will pick up the shippig cost....I can provide pictures if needed...

Here is my eBay feedback profile:
    http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...lldogcomputers

I accept PayPal Checks and M/Os

If I understand the rules correctly around here, I think you have to name a price.
    2004 4runner

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog_sds
      Well I never got my act together got my carputer up and running. I am selling everything on eBay. I thought I would post the Xenarc 700TS 7"VGA LCD Touchscreen here first to give you guys a chance at a good deal. I would rather pass the eBay fees as a saving to one of you guys. This has been sitting in it box on my shelf in my non-smoking house since the day I received it 3 months ago.... I did inspect this unit and I did attach the stand and plugged it into a pc to make sure it works when I received it... I paid 435.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Make me an offer before I list it on ebay next week and I will pick up the shippig cost....I can provide pictures if needed...

Here is my eBay feedback profile:
      http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...lldogcomputers

I accept PayPal Checks and M/Os
      I'll buy that for a dollar.

Comment

how about 275 plus shipping

Comment

Its better to list what you want.
          Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

i dont know about you guys but from reading his post, he wants 435$

Comment

I think that is what he paid for it not what he is selling it for as he states after that: "Make me an offer before I list it on ebay next week and I will pick up the shippig cost"
              Aura MR62 (F and R)
              My Current MP3s
              IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
              X