WTB: Gateway Connected Touch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Gateway Connected Touch

I am looking to buy a Gateway connected touch internet appliance to convert into a car PC. If you have one modded or not I am interested. If you are wondering what a gateway connected touch is, well it is like the netpliance iopener internet device sold during the dotcom era that was made to be a simple internet computer. If you have one you would like to sell let me know and for how much.

If you are still looking for a GTC let me know I have a couple

I am looking to buy a Gateway connected touch internet appliance to convert into a car PC. If you have one modded or not I am interested. If you are wondering what a gateway connected touch is, well it is like the netpliance iopener internet device sold during the dotcom era that was made to be a simple internet computer. If you have one you would like to sell let me know and for how much.
    drunkuniv is offline Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
    Project [Ω---------] - 1% Early Planning

~Guilty by design shes nothing more than fiction, but she dreams in digital cause its beter than nothing~

Comment

Aren't these basically like the i-Opener pieces of crap?
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

User: Drunkuniv
        Last Visited: 5-09-2004

Don't think he's gonna get the message
        Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
        Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
        I'M DEBT FREE!!
        I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

kinda but they have a touchscreen and a better processor 400mhz still lowend but its somthing to playwith
          Project [Ω---------] - 1% Early Planning

~Guilty by design shes nothing more than fiction, but she dreams in digital cause its beter than nothing~

Comment

Working...
          X