FS: DEll Latitude Laptop...PERFECT FOR CARPUTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: DEll Latitude Laptop...PERFECT FOR CARPUTER

hi everyone. I am selling a dell latittude laptop for a friend. It is a latitude C4 with an 866 mhz processor. It is small and REALLY light. It has a 20 GB HDD, and no cd/dvd drive or modular bays. It is really perfect for a carputer because it has a docking station port and no extra stuff in it which you wouldnt be able to reach if you mounted it under a seat or whatever.

I have an AC power adaptor for it and the airplane/car adaptors are cheap on Ebay. it has a small (14"-15") screen, and the leftmost CTRL button is missing on the keyboard. I will format it and throw a clean copy of 2k on there before i ship it. it has a soundcard already so if you are running it as a HU it will work plus it has a USB port so you can use an external sound card or a small hub for sound card + Touch screen. It also has VGA out to use with the lilli or some other VGA screen.

THIS THING NEEDS TO GET SOLD, so i am willing to sell it to my fellow MP3CAr members for cheap. Make me an offer if you think my price is too high. keep in mind this includes a 20GB laptop drive (the HDD) (at least $80 retail).

I am asking $225. Make me an offer if you think that is too high. Everything works fine. My friend is graduation school and will no longer need a laptop. PM or email with questions. Thanks!
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

funny, i am using a Dell Latitude CPx with a PIII 700mhz processor and docking station. works great under WinXp Pro after adding some more memory into it to get it to 354mb!

that is dang cheap for that laptop. mine is valued at $560 after watching some ebay auctions on ones similar to mine, mostly cause the docking station is $75-$100 alone

also, the car adapter (DC to DC) for the older Dell's is NOT easy to find. Targus is the only one that still makes one for the old models like the CPx I have. Dell doesn't sell them anymore. really wanted one from APC, but they don't sell ones that have adapters for my old model.
    "If it works this good why F with it?" -KMFDM "Intro"

Strive for ethical wardriving: http://faq.wardrive.net/

My CarCPUs: v1 - 2000 | v2 - 2004
    Mp3Car Meets: http://detrimental.org/eyecandy/MP3CarMeets

Comment

well mine does not include a docking station, but i am willing to let it go for cheap, as Kandyman said. PMme and let me know. Kandy: is that targus one the one that radio shack sells? If so ive got one of those i could sell too.....

Comment

ill give you 150 for it there a computer store in my area that sells them for that price

Comment

give u 175 shipped

Comment

fine ill give ya 185

Comment

Very very good price, someone could make money from this.. must resist

bump for good price!

Comment

thanks for the bump pogue. I think 225 is a VERY reasonable/cheap price, so im hesitant to let it go for under 200. If nobody wants to pay that here....i guess i could Ebay it. I just thought i would give y'all a good deal if i could - and avoid ebay fees. but under 200 is just unreasonable IMHO.

Thanks for the interest!

Comment

jusatry:
                  actually, I got it from CompUsa, and got this model:
                  http://www.targus.com/us/product_det...sp?sku=APD10US
                  "If it works this good why F with it?" -KMFDM "Intro"

Strive for ethical wardriving: http://faq.wardrive.net/

My CarCPUs: v1 - 2000 | v2 - 2004
                  Mp3Car Meets: http://detrimental.org/eyecandy/MP3CarMeets

Comment

can you get some pics and ill def consider it