Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo NES w/Mike Tyson Punchout and other games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nintendo NES w/Mike Tyson Punchout and other games

    Rare system and game. Also games include Willow, Shadowgate, Zelda, Where's Waldo

    Zapper is included although not in the picture. $60 shipped


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1
    Georgia Area Meet Photos

  • #2
    bump
    Georgia Area Meet Photos

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL, I hope u dont plan on selling them for that price, cause for $60 u can get better systems unfortunatley. I still have my NES, you can probably pick one up for like 20 bucks, games are like 2 bucks each.
      2011 Nissan Frontier SL
      AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
      OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

      Comment


      • #4
        They sell for more than that my friend. You may want to clean yours up and sell it if you don't like it. These are classic vintage and have the potential to reap returns if you(or your decendents) have one that's mint about 50 to 100 years from now.

        Clickity click....or just search for NES in ebay's search and search mike tyson's punchout in ebays search

        http://search.ebay.com/search/search...%3D1&gotopage=
        Georgia Area Meet Photos

        Comment


        • #5
          Well hell, I wonder how much my two Ataris and 80 games would go for.




          Eh, I could never sell my babies.
          Don't Click

          Comment


          • #6
            bump for a sweet vintage setup..
            Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

            Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gutter
              Well hell, I wonder how much my two Ataris and 80 games would go for.




              Eh, I could never sell my babies.
              If you got ataris I'd hold on to those. Especially if they're in good working order.
              Georgia Area Meet Photos

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blackaccrd00
                bump for a sweet vintage setup..
                thanks for the bump...I know there are people out there that really remember these games and how much fun they used to be.
                Georgia Area Meet Photos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by falconey
                  Rare system and game.
                  Heh, yeah, this system is rare. So are websites claiming to have nude pictures of Britney Spears.

                  I guess you're following the golden rule of eBay: if it's ordinary say it's rare, limited edition, etc.

                  Back in the day EVERYONE owned a NES.

                  MD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mduck
                    Heh, yeah, this system is rare. So are websites claiming to have nude pictures of Britney Spears.

                    I guess you're following the golden rule of eBay: if it's ordinary say it's rare, limited edition, etc.

                    Back in the day EVERYONE owned a NES.

                    MD
                    I mean why even look in the thread if you don't want the item or don't want to add anything positive. I say rare because you just can't go in a store and by one of these. You may be able to find it in a pawn shop, but what condition would it be in. The key phrase out of this was 'Back in the day' because I'm actually selling it right now. I'm not going back in time when EVERYONE owned a NES.
                    Georgia Area Meet Photos

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sold
                      Georgia Area Meet Photos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm one of those garage sale junkies, I go arround and look for stuff like this.

                        At one sale, I paid 35 bucks for the following:
                        • Working NES system, in good physical condition, too
                        • Two standard controllers
                        • Orange light pen gun
                        • Top Gun game pak
                        • Super mario Bros/duck hunt game pak
                        • Golf game pak
                        • Working Atari 2600
                        • Alot of games (around 20 I beleive, too lazy to list all their names)... some of the good ones are Asteroids, Centeipede, Laser Blast
                        • A regular joystic controller
                        • Two wireless Joystick controllers, and the receiver for them
                        At a separate garage sale, I found someone selling Two NES systems, two controllers, one power supply, another SMB/Duck hunt, and a game called "DeJaVu", all for six bucks. I couldn't turn that down.

                        One of those two computers works perfectly, but the other one has some bent up pins on the connetor...but other than that it works fine (I swapped the connectors to test it).

                        When I was a youngin (well I'm almost 19 now... but...) my parents would never buy me a video game system. I didin't even get my own tv till I was in 6th grade (and I still have that tv too! 13" Magnavox with remote/onscreen menus! WOO!). So now I go out and buy this old stuff, I love these old games and systems.

                        The local video game/baseballcard shop sells NES's for 40 bucks, and the game paks all range from $3-10 for that system. And I've bought a few.

                        I'm going to end up taking two of my NES cases and putting PC parts in them, to make a home mp3 player, that should be neat.

                        So we should not be putting down old machines like these. Sure, they might not have Fully 3-d rendered images, or 5.1 Dolby surround sound, or controllers with 700 buttons on them. But They're still good old machines, fun to play. Just like Blue Bell ice cream, they remind us of the good ol' days.

                        That's my input on old games/systems. They're cool, I love them!
                        Nic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NitroNic
                          I'm one of those garage sale junkies, I go arround and look for stuff like this.

                          At one sale, I paid 35 bucks for the following:
                          • Working NES system, in good physical condition, too
                          • Two standard controllers
                          • Orange light pen gun
                          • Top Gun game pak
                          • Super mario Bros/duck hunt game pak
                          • Golf game pak
                          • Working Atari 2600
                          • Alot of games (around 20 I beleive, too lazy to list all their names)... some of the good ones are Asteroids, Centeipede, Laser Blast
                          • A regular joystic controller
                          • Two wireless Joystick controllers, and the receiver for them
                          At a separate garage sale, I found someone selling Two NES systems, two controllers, one power supply, another SMB/Duck hunt, and a game called "DeJaVu", all for six bucks. I couldn't turn that down.

                          One of those two computers works perfectly, but the other one has some bent up pins on the connetor...but other than that it works fine (I swapped the connectors to test it).

                          When I was a youngin (well I'm almost 19 now... but...) my parents would never buy me a video game system. I didin't even get my own tv till I was in 6th grade (and I still have that tv too! 13" Magnavox with remote/onscreen menus! WOO!). So now I go out and buy this old stuff, I love these old games and systems.

                          The local video game/baseballcard shop sells NES's for 40 bucks, and the game paks all range from $3-10 for that system. And I've bought a few.

                          I'm going to end up taking two of my NES cases and putting PC parts in them, to make a home mp3 player, that should be neat.

                          So we should not be putting down old machines like these. Sure, they might not have Fully 3-d rendered images, or 5.1 Dolby surround sound, or controllers with 700 buttons on them. But They're still good old machines, fun to play. Just like Blue Bell ice cream, they remind us of the good ol' days.

                          That's my input on old games/systems. They're cool, I love them!
                          Well put. Alot of it for me is the nostalgia of it. I love the arcade style games, but my 4 favorites are double dragon, techmo bowl, mike tyson's punchout, and mario of course. Man when the NES hit the market people thougth 8 bit or whatever it's called was the best thing since sliced ham. I think you can buy those pin connectors on the internet for cheap. You should look into that for the broken one.
                          Georgia Area Meet Photos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah, I've seen people sell various types (gold plated, etc.) for 5-10 bucks I beleive. Plus shipping I'm sure. And yes, NES has an 8-bit processor. I'm not sure about the atari.... some people seem to think that the older a machine is, the lower bittage on the processor, and new machine, higher bittage processor... not neccisarrily true. My TI-83 calculator has a Zilog Z-80, I'm pretty sure that's an 8 bit processor.

                            Oh well. Yes, I have much respect for the old games. And I must have 3 or 4 copies of SMB 1 now... I think I have 3 of the SMB/Duck hunt, and one SMB/DuckHunt/World Class Track Meet (and the Nintendo superpad to go with it! )... I'm like a kid in a candy store....heheeh
                            Nic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by falconey
                              I mean why even look in the thread if you don't want the item or don't want to add anything positive. I say rare because you just can't go in a store and by one of these. You may be able to find it in a pawn shop, but what condition would it be in. The key phrase out of this was 'Back in the day' because I'm actually selling it right now. I'm not going back in time when EVERYONE owned a NES.
                              Ha, loosen up a bit. You are the master of the obvious by stating these cannot be readily bought in stores, but the majority of video game stores in fact do sell these.

                              I'm simply challenging the fact that the your NES is rare. I guess you're right though, when i searched the video game systems category on eBay and typed in NES only 695 results came back.

                              http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/Sal...sortproperty=1

                              By the way, without criticism and some good-natured joking, this wouldn't be a forum. If someone posts something stupid/corny they (in this case you) will evetually hear about it (see: WizardPC).

                              MD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X