Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: parts of a carputer setup (m9000, arise DC DC PSU, laptop HDD, low pro RAM etc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: parts of a carputer setup (m9000, arise DC DC PSU, laptop HDD, low pro RAM etc)

Hi everyone. Before i go to ebay i thought i woulde give my friendly mp3car neigbors a shot at this stuff. I have decided to use a laptop for my carputer as i came into one that woulod serve my purposes cheap. So i am selling the stuff I was going to build my 'puter with.

EPIA M9000 SOLD!!!!
    This is a 900 Mhz mini-ITX board. I have recently flashed the bios to the latest version, it does 32 bit color, is quiet, cool and powerful. Most of you probably know it is 7"X7" in size. I paid $120 for it and would like to get $95 shipped.

192 Meg Low Profile DDR .8" Ram
    This is low profile, .8" ram, that kind that fits in the C134 case, very small and hard to come by. I think that $60 shipped is fair, but offer away if you disagree

20GB Hitachi travelstar Laptop HDD
    Pretty self explanitory, 5400 RPM, small as heck, adaptor to IDE included. These are well over $100 on froogle, I am asking $90 shipped.

Arise 810H 120 Watt DC-DC ATX PSU SOLD!!!
    This baby is great. about the size of a HDD, puts out a good amount of power, and cheap. I paid $100 after tax and shipping, asking $70 shipped. for more info, click here.

If you dont like my prices, make me an offer. You never know

PM or post with questions.
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Originally posted by jusatry
    Arise 810H 120 Watt DC-DC ATX PSU
    This baby is great. about the size of a HDD, puts out a good amount of power, and cheap. I paid $100 after tax and shipping, asking $70 shipped. for more info, click here.
    Damn, where were you a day and a half ago. I jsut ordered one of these things from arise.
    Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

Is that the 40-44 pin IDE adapter cable that came with the C134?
      2004 4runner

Comment

rando -
        no it isnt, i never found that. but i was intent on using this damn laptop HDD, so i bought a new one (with a large molex attachment instead of the floppy drive one). It kinda looks like the C134 one, but a little bit longer. Sorry man.

Blackaccord -
        if you can cancel your order its yours.....sorry man.

Comment

No problem ... just wanted to let you know I'm watching you like a hawk. I had to ditch the internal fan in the C134 because I cannot find the 'right' IDE adaptor. Which one did you find that 'looks' the same? All the ones I've seen are a just a little adaptor board that then uses a normal IDE cable. I'm looking for one that is just a normal ribbon cable with 40 pins one side and 44 on the other. I'm not too worried about the power part. I'm more than happy to solder up the right power connector.
          2004 4runner

Comment

it looks like this, only cheaper.

i had forgotten about the adaptor - and i am home now.....let me look around and see if i find the OEM one. for shipping plus that $5 we docked off the pprice ill ship it to ya if i can find it (and you want it).....

if i find it

Comment

Sale Pending on the mobo.

Everything else still for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by jusatry
                it looks like this, only cheaper.

i had forgotten about the adaptor - and i am home now.....let me look around and see if i find the OEM one. for shipping plus that $5 we docked off the pprice ill ship it to ya if i can find it (and you want it).....

if i find it
                That's the same one I'm using. Problem is it sticks back too far and interferes with fan. If you find it, I'll Paypal the $5. Just toss it into an envelope and throw on a stamp. Hopefully you'll spot me the stamp after my long drive up and back to Pasedena. ~$20 in gas!
                2004 4runner

Comment

Originally posted by rando
                  That's the same one I'm using. Problem is it sticks back too far and interferes with fan. If you find it, I'll Paypal the $5. Just toss it into an envelope and throw on a stamp. Hopefully you'll spot me the stamp after my long drive up and back to Pasedena. ~$20 in gas!

hey! youre the one driving a 4runner JK!

ya, ill look tonight, PM ya tommorow and letcha know what i find.

Comment

If the motherboard falls through I am interested
                    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
                    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

Dibs on the arise PSU. I sent you a pm.
                      1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

PSU SOLD to NoPistonPC. Thanks for the prompt payment.

Rando: Check your PM

Comment

the laptop HDD has gone to ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3482458655

Comment

Woohoo, I got the (original) 44-40 pin cable for the C134. There's finally enough room inside for the fans to their job!

Jusatry is the man for following through on this!
                            2004 4runner

Comment

Working...
                            X