Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 7.2 in Lilliput Touchscreen

**SOLD**

It's basically brand new. I bought it from MP3car.com a few weeks ago. I had it on for a total of about an hour. It worked great. Then I took it apart to mount it, and I broke the little clip on the LCD side board "not sure what it's called". I know it can be fixed I was just not patient enough. I already ordered another one from MP3car.com and have it installed. The lilliput turns on, but all you see is a bright background, and it worked perfect before I broke the clip. I want
    200 USD obo. Oh yeah all the accessories are still wrapped in plastic, "I just kept all the old one's and I am selling the new stuff". I will not be selling this in parts unless enough people buy the parts from it to hit 200 USD.

thanks SaaViper
    Attached Files

If u have an issue selling the unit, are you willing to sell off parts. I'm trying to get a faceplate /mount so that I can do some testing with bondo.

Comment

I can get you one.

email me for details.

Armen

Originally posted by duwrt
      If u have an issue selling the unit, are you willing to sell off parts. I'm trying to get a faceplate /mount so that I can do some testing with bondo.
      http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

can you wrangle up a lilliput 8" face plate for some experimentation, armen?
        car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

I probably can but it will take me a couple of weeks.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
          Armen

Originally posted by robiewp
          can you wrangle up a lilliput 8" face plate for some experimentation, armen?
          http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by digitalww
              I can get you one.

email me for details.

Armen
              Not to be an arse, but isn't really bad forum etiquette to hijack other people's threads. Aside from that, bump for a pretty good fix up screen...
              "I'm a dick!"
              "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

SaaViper.

check your PM.. send you an offer..
                neo4 and "M" installation E-mail for info

Comment

Working...
                X