FS: 90W Opus DC-DC PSU and extras

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 90W Opus DC-DC PSU and extras

I'm selling my Opus 90 watt power supply because I just haven't used it like I thought I would back when I bought it last fall. I bought it and then it sat in it's electronic casing from then til this May when I busted out my carputer. Everything worked perfect with it.

Included in this package:

=Opus 90W DC-DC PSU (Enclosed version with a metal case, was $15 more than the original)
    =Opus Remote Wiring Kit ($10 extra, was used to power up an LCD or GPS, only for the 90W model)
    =Panasonic power wire with 30amp fuse, and some blue remote wire. All the proper gauge.

I'm asking $180 shipped as this is in excellent condition, has many extras, and is a great product!! If you want insurance it'll be more, but remember to let me know.

Either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Otherwise just make me an offer!

Bumpage

Comment

yhm
      www.i-hacked.com Hardware hacking articles

Comment

It's mine! Email me! I need this last piece for my carputer. mike [at] avalerion.com or Avalerion on AIM.

Comment

actually I bought this a couple weeks ago sorry...you can get one from the mp3car store though for about the same price
          Kefka_Killer.owns(you);

Comment

I suggest you lower your price, obviously your trying to make back 100% of what you paid but most people will buy off a site with waranty/support then a FS: sale.
            Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

In the post just above yours I mention that I have already purchased this opus from him. Hence it is no longer for sale, hence the price doesn't matter.
              Kefka_Killer.owns(you);

Comment

Working...
              X