WTT: Dirtbike for VGA LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Dirtbike for VGA LCD

I need a monitor kinda bad, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading theirs for my 1995 Kawasaki KE100. I used it last summer, and it rode great. Its the enduro style bike. Me and my friends removed all of that stuff(i.e. tails, headlight, corners) I just tossed a set of Renthal bars on it. Its a pretty sweet bike for a beginner or someone who wants to mess around. I just rode it again last week, and it's still going pretty good. A new throttle cable will be needed, the housing is cracked on it, Which makes the throttle act funky after riding it for long periods of time. That won't run you much more than 10$ installed. If anyone is interested, I'm located in Wareham Mass, 02538. If you wanna meet up to check it out or something, shoot me a PM, catch me on aim ( StandardBykes198 ), or post here. If you wanna buy it, I'm looking at like 350$ cash. Thanks guys

1998 S10, with a bunch of crap in it.
    03 350Z Comin' soon

Up to the top
    03 350Z Comin' soon

Comment

wtf sell it on ebay or whatever and buy a screen
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

I agree, this isn't exactly the target market for selling a dirt bike
        Kefka_Killer.owns(you);

Comment

Theres a 94 going for well over $500 on there right now, but that has all the lights, and no problems. Then again there was a 94 on there with a few problems (non running), and had the lights that went for $100.
          http://www.AJQuick.com/ - Fiberglassing Tutorials!
          My Cardomain Page - 1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Comment

Lol guys, I said I needed the money kinda bad. You never know some people might be interested in it. And hey, it was worth a shot.
            03 350Z Comin' soon

Comment

I would probably have bought it had you been in Florida I want to use the engine for a go-kart I am going to build
              My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
              Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

Man that thing would #*^#@# fly!!!
                03 350Z Comin' soon

Comment

Working...
                X