Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Alpine TUA-T020XM

TUA-T020XM - The Alpine XM Radio Tuner Box

I've been wanting one of these for a while, so if someone has one sitting around they arent using I would definitly take it off their hands.

-Dan
    Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
    www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

I have one that I am not using since I am replacing my alpine headunit with a carpc. I already sold my headunit, but I still have the xm tuner box.

The only problem is that it is slightly rusted on the bottom due to some moisture that got into my car a while ago and the screw holes are a little bent. It still works flawlessly, but it doesn't look as pretty as it used to.

I'll post pictures ASAP. You can get it off ebay for around $200, but I'll sell you mine for $120+shipping.
    1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

Originally posted by NoPistonPC
      I have one that I am not using since I am replacing my alpine headunit with a carpc. I already sold my headunit, but I still have the xm tuner box.

The only problem is that it is slightly rusted on the bottom due to some moisture that got into my car a while ago and the screw holes are a little bent. It still works flawlessly, but it doesn't look as pretty as it used to.

I'll post pictures ASAP. You can get it off ebay for around $200, but I'll sell you mine for $120+shipping.
      I would definitly be interested; post pictures as soon as you can!

-Dan
      Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
      Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
      Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
      www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

Comment

Pics

1994 RX-7, EPIA P4-ITX w/ Celeron 2.4 Ghz, Arise PSU, Xenarc 700TSV (new model)

Comment

Working...
        X