Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Help me I need Touchscreen for Lilliput!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Help me I need Touchscreen for Lilliput!!!

Last week my Touchscreen display stopped to work properly!!! There is an area on the right of the lcd that not work and i can't point the icons!
    Who have an idea? I think it was broken! I need another touchscreen display, but I can't find it!
    Who of you know an international seller for ONLY touchscreen display of Lilliput VGA monitor?
    Car: Fiat Stilo 3p JTD 115hp
    PC CAR: MB Epia M10000, 256Mb DDR 333Mhz, 40 Gb HD Hitachi Travelstar 5400 rpm, 6x Mini-Slot Loading DVD, Typhoon TV+RDS FM Stereo Tuner
    Monitor: 7" Lilliput with Usb Touchscreen

if you cant get it fixed and you decide to sell, I'd buy it from you. Do you still get full screen display?

Comment

DigitalWW sells these

What you ned is the touch pannel. Not the display.
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

But the DigitalWW sell only touchscreen for Xenarc monitor. It has different dimensions respect Lilliput touchscreen (it is 5 mm more short)!
        Thank you.
        PC CAR: MB Epia M10000, 256Mb DDR 333Mhz, 40 Gb HD Hitachi Travelstar 5400 rpm, 6x Mini-Slot Loading DVD, Typhoon TV+RDS FM Stereo Tuner

Comment

I have lilliput that I'm going to part out soon. The touchscreen is working. PM me if interested.
          Current project ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■___ 85%
          Xenarc 700TS, Mobile Athlon 1GHz, Soyo K7VME, 30Gb HD, Slimline DVD drive, TB Santa Cruz, Opus 120W
          Holux G210

03 Acura TL, Zapco & Precision Power amps, Adire Koda comps & EDesign 12" sub.

Comment

Thanks for reply.

Thanks to all for reply, but I found from DigitalWW a new correct touch panel for my Lilliput. They told me that it is perfect for Lilliput. I hope it is true!
            I'm waiting for shipping...
            Bye bye.

Comment

Working...
            X