FS: OBD II ISO - Digimoto/Scantool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OBD II ISO - Digimoto/Scantool

I am selling my brand new digimoto/scantool OBD II reader. I bought it from digimoto late last month and it came two days after I wrecked my car. ISO protocol, check here for what protocol you need: http://www.digimoto.com/confirmedobd.htm

I need to sell this FAST to cover my deductable from insurance, so I can fix my car. Since it is still brand new, I am looking for $90 shipped. Basically same price as new but free shipping, and I wont take forever to ship it out like they did.

you have a pm
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

BUMP! I did some calculations and I need to get $400 before the end of the month to fix my car!!! HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by ELEmental59437
        BUMP! I did some calculations and I need to get $400 before the end of the month to fix my car!!! HELP!

Are you saying you want $400 for the reader??? I'll give you $60 for it.

Comment

Ah, hell, ill give you 90 usd for it shipped to denmark. Always wanted to play with one of these thingys

I would like it shipped by air mail, but i will pay the extra cost for this. What kind of payment do you accept ?

Comment

obd2 for me!?!?

I'll take it for $90 shipped here in the US. I have paypal and can pay immediately!

Let me know what you think.
            The Ultimate CBCC?? (Clean Black Car Club)

Click here for the Truth

Comment

Shipping to Denmark would be extra. $90 shipped is US only, sorry I cant spare any $, I am in a bind.

First to get the $ to me gets it. PayPal: webmaster(at)vividyellow.com

Comment

Thanks. Payment has been sent. Please let me know how and when it goes out so I can keep an eye out for it!
                -chris b.

Click here for the Truth

Comment

Fair enough, i seem to have missed out on this one.

Comment

Hope I didnt snipe you! When i saw he posted US only I jumped on the chance to get this software. It will be an upgrade for me, as I was previously running the OBD-2.com software/hardware, and i am excited to try this product out.
                    -chris b.

Click here for the Truth

Comment

Havent heard from you yet? Can you email me and let me know you got that payment?
                      thanks,
                      chris b.

Click here for the Truth

Comment

I just sent you a PM on protege5.com. I am sorry my replies havent been getting to you. I sent it out wednesday. The PM you should get should explain the situation. I appologize for the delay.

Ahmad

Comment

Working...
                        X