My camera is awful so I couldn't really get a good image.
This is a working lilliput aside from the fact that the connector for the large ribbon cable is not soldered on the board and the two plastic things that hold the cable in are missing. I broke the connector off trying to get the ribbon cable to stay in. Since I didn't have the little plastic clips I invented several ways to get that ribbon cable in, but after a few weeks it would work its way out again. The last time I tried to permanetly fix the problem, I broke the connector off.
Those pins are really small and close together on the board so don't think you can just solder some wires on there. The pins are like .25mm apart. Also, it looks like the board is burned or something in the pic but it's not.
I have no idea if anyone here has a way of repairing this, but I guess I'll part it out if no one's interested in the whole thing. PM me offers on that now if you want.
Here's a picture from when it was working.