FS - OPUS 150 watt PSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - OPUS 150 watt PSU

I had my carputer up and running and it was niiiiiice. I didnt have a LCD touch screen which i planed to get once i had the money I just had a character display that was 20x2 lines. I ended up pulling it out of my car untill i get a monitor. Now im hurting for cash bad. I dont got the money to get to school next week, so i'm selling my power supply.I used this Power supply with my Nehemiah motherboard and never had a single problem.

I paid over $200 after shipping when I bought this. Im asking for $200 even including shipping. I do have a paypal account because I use it to sell stuff on ebay, it is [email protected]. I didn't notice any of these power supplies on ebay so I decided to sell it here. If you would like to see my feedback rating for ebay, my id on ebay is exumus (name i used when i tryed starting an ebay business). I have also sold a few keyboards in this forum category that i had on ebay. my email is [email protected] if your interested. Im only accepting payment through paypal because i need the money quick before next week. I promise to mail the power supply out by the following day after the money is received, the same day if money is received early enough in the day.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing right.
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15017

Originally posted by vash
    I had my carputer up and running and it was niiiiiice. I didnt have a LCD touch screen which i planed to get once i had the money I just had a character display that was 20x2 lines. I ended up pulling it out of my car untill i get a monitor. Now im hurting for cash bad. I dont got the money to get to school next week, so i'm selling my power supply.I used this Power supply with my Nehemiah motherboard and never had a single problem.

I paid over $200 after shipping when I bought this. Im asking for $200 even including shipping. I do have a paypal account because I use it to sell stuff on ebay, it is [email protected]. I didn't notice any of these power supplies on ebay so I decided to sell it here. If you would like to see my feedback rating for ebay, my id on ebay is exumus (name i used when i tryed starting an ebay business). I have also sold a few keyboards in this forum category that i had on ebay. my email is [email protected] if your interested. Im only accepting payment through paypal because i need the money quick before next week. I promise to mail the power supply out by the following day after the money is received, the same day if money is received early enough in the day.
    are you selling the motherboard by chance?
    BossTone74

Comment

Already sold the motherboard.

I have already sold the motherboard, sorry.

Comment

we can buy these for 200 from the mp3car.com store. I'll give ya 150.
        -Ross
        02 Camaro SS
        Opus 150W($150 used) Morex Venus 668 Case($109) Epia M10k($166) 128 Megs ($0), Maxtor 200Gig($76) CD-R/DVD($29) Lilliput 7"($285) Buffalo Airstation($42) Holux GPS($53) GM10-AUX(audio input, $72)
        Tot: $983
        Buying stereo!

Comment

wow your right. you can buy these in a store here now. When I bought this mp3car.com didnt have that products section. OK i will drop the price to $180. This includes shipping. Sorry I cant really go any lower already selling for quite a bit less than i paid. I paid either $205 or $215 after shipping when I bought it. I will check when I get home. I still got the receit, im at school now so i cant check.

Comment

yeah i'll buy it for 150 too

Comment

ok i need the money quick. So i'll do it for $150. first one that is able to send the money via paypal PM me. I will then reply to go ahead and send the money via paypal. and put sold in this auction so everyone knows it gone

Comment

YgPM

Comment

Dibs YGPM

Comment

cash sent, sorry guys
                    -Ross
                    02 Camaro SS
                    Opus 150W($150 used) Morex Venus 668 Case($109) Epia M10k($166) 128 Megs ($0), Maxtor 200Gig($76) CD-R/DVD($29) Lilliput 7"($285) Buffalo Airstation($42) Holux GPS($53) GM10-AUX(audio input, $72)
                    Tot: $983
                    Buying stereo!

Comment

SOLD TO jrtf83. Payment has been received.

Comment

Working...
                      X