WTB: lilliput egg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: lilliput egg

anybody has a working "egg" for the 7" lilliput TS for sale?
    My Car PC

i do but the end barrel has been cut of for my use.
    CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

as do i, i cut the end that goes into the screen so its just the lighter connector and the egg

Comment

me 3....

you can get the barrel connector from radio shack.

size is in the lcd/display section.
        2001 Acura CL traded for a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT
        7" Lilliput Touchscreen
        NANO-ITX+m1-atx
        512 DDRsodimm
        60g SATA Laptop HD
        4x Apple DVDslot
        digimoto OBDii
        mS GPS
        mini BT keyboard
        relocated HU faceplate

Comment

I don't need the ends as long as the egg is in working condition. Please PM asci01 with your offers including S/H to Florida 33412. Thanks
          My Car PC

Comment

I'm also interested in getting an "egg" to convert to feed my 5vdc Audigy. Cut eggs are ok. Let me know if you (or anyone) has one and what you want for it w/shipping to Los Angeles area.
            Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

let me ask all this thread about the egg. what the hell does it to? i know tell me to search i know its coming,but this time i did and i still dont have clear understanding of it.

Comment

The egg is a 12v "line filter" in the cord between the cigarette lighter adapter and the monitor. I want one because you can modify the chip inside and get it to produce 5vdc output which I need for my Audigy.
                Epia-M II M10000 Nehemiah WinXP sp2 Travla C134 case Carnetix 1260 power Xenarc 700TS XM Direct Toslink Extigy USB 5.1 Garmin GPS18 Linksys 802.11g wireless Nokia 6230 Bluetooth Memphis Amps Focal Speakers Frontend: RoadRunner

Comment

how do you modify to get 5vdc.. really interested

Comment

You don't need an egg, just go to radio shack and get a 7805 regulator chip. It has 3 pins, put feed your 12V in one, get regulated 5v on another, and use the middle pin as common ground. Wrap it in electrical tape, and it's smaller too.
                    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                    http://hallert.net/

Comment

how hot does it get? and is it really safe?

Comment

I want the egg for my screen?? lol, not 5v

Unless the screen is 5v?? is it??

Comment

Screen needs 12V.
                          Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Is this all i have to do?? i have external harddrive and i want to put it in my car and i dont want an inverter. just dont like them. the input for the external hd is 12+ and 5+ and ground. so 12 i didnt have problem but 5+ i did i guess not anymore. i will give this a try i guess. hopefully dont my truck dont go in flames. lol.. oh let me know if this is right by the way thank you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X