Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 143W PS & New ITPS!

SOLD!

I have used the powersupply for about 4 months now and bought the ITPS because I thought I needed 12v regulation. Turns out that the powersupply has its own 12v regulation. No need to buy anything else, just plugs and plays.

I ran a Athlon XP board with a CD-burner, DVD-rom, full sized HDD, wireless network card, and GPS with no problems.

I planned on having the ITPS control the computer power on/off VIA a relay to the power supply, but I ran into some extra money and decided to splurge for the OPUS.

If you need cheap and reliable power, this is your best bet.

$35 shipped for the 143W powersupply
    $29 shipped for the ITPS

I accept paypal.

My ebay and heatware ID's are both funkdamonkman.
    Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

You have a link or picture of the 143W? Is it comparable to the PW-70A?
    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

may be interested
      http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/170000-170999/170063_221.jpg

Comment

YGPM

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
          You have a link or picture of the 143W? Is it comparable to the PW-70A?
          It is better than the PW 70a in that it regulates the 12v line.

Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Comment

ITPS still around?
            2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
            05 Scion xA

Comment

Working...
            X