FS: TM-701L Touch Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TM-701L Touch Screen

I have a complete unit it was installed and here are pictures of it (hard to get with flash) in working order the touch screen is USB. $100 plus shipping and it's yours. First come first serve, and the price is firm, someone on here was selling just a shell for $80 so I think that price is more than fair.

do what do you get? the whole screen and the touch screen?.. you get a tm-701L with the touchscreen i will take it.

Comment

u state that its TM-701L. TM-701L is an indash model and that your description says you can get a shell for $80?....anyways if this deal is for the tv and touchscreen install then i will take it. If its just the touchscreen then i dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
        u state that its TM-701L. TM-701L is an indash model and that your description says you can get a shell for $80?....anyways if this deal is for the tv and touchscreen install then i will take it. If its just the touchscreen then i dont want it.
        I was comparing it to one a for sale I saw on here earlier that was just a shell. This is not a shell, it is a full working screen with the touch controller already installed.

Comment

i will take it

Comment

what kind of input? vga or composite?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

also interested...can paypal....right away..

Kickercivic...which of the ones in the FS forum are you purchasing?
                http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/170000-170999/170063_221.jpg

Comment

all of them baby

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                    all of them baby
                    hmmmmm.....

Comment

more tvs the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Luderboy
                        what kind of input? vga or composite?
                        It is composite.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Got it today by the way...it looks good so far...can't wait to hook it up thank IBK!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X