Clear All

• FS: 7" Lilliput TouchScreen-Like New!

SOLD

im poor, $100 :/
    Crouching Tiger, Drunken Kitty

Comment

^Bump^

Comment

I want it but my wife just jammed something down the toilet. If I can fix it tomorow and you still have it, I'll get back to you about it tomorow evening. After I "examine" the toilet.
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Haha..im not sure what i'm supposed to think about that. Thanks for your input chut.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Originally posted by chut
              I want it but my wife just jammed something down the toilet. If I can fix it tomorow and you still have it, I'll get back to you about it tomorow evening. After I "examine" the toilet.
              hmm, I must ask... What did she put down the toilet?
              If you didn't have fun when you were living, were you really alive?

{[X-----------------]} 25% Complete (Plan Made, awaiting funds)

Comment

tampon?
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

god no, i think that would just disolve eventualy. this was a small plastic tube. I hope its stuck in the trap

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

small plastic tube hmmmmmmmm. i see you just dont want to say a dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                      small plastic tube hmmmmmmmm. i see you just dont want to say a dildo.
                      Crazy fools! Stop making my thread insane! (Hey, thanks for the bumps though)

Comment

Well, Im out for the monitor, somebody else is just gonna have to buy it. I have to hire a contractor to install a non-standard toilet? I feel like im taking crazy pills!

Comment

For crying out loud tell us why your wife was stuffing a small plastic tube down the toilett and what was this tube from and why did she hate the tube so much to place it in the toillet.

Enquiring Minds want to know
                          -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

This toilet porblem is most interesting. Why do you need a non standard toilet now? Hey I have a toliet that washes your butt for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaKane
                              This toilet porblem is most interesting. Why do you need a non standard toilet now? Hey I have a toliet that washes your butt for you.
                              Yes, a "bidet". Those things are 19th century. All my toilets are bidets with built in heater/dryers. Get with the times man!

Comment

Working...
                              X