FS / Carputer in lexan custom case.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS / Carputer in lexan custom case.

EDIT!: I've decided that I am willing to part this system out if I can't get 220 shipped for it, so please let me know if you need anything! My email is [email protected]! I do not reply to my PM's, sorry

Here's the deal. This system is almost ready to go and will just need a DC-DC power supply or other. I was using the PW-70A with it but I'll be keeping it for my other carPC. The pictures are actually inacurate as I took them before I shortened the case a significant amount. It is now only as large as the motherboard (If you can see how big that is,) and the hard drive is mounted above the expansion slots. All of the inside hardware pieces have been powdercoated white as well, so it looks rather neat. The top is held on by velcro. This has only been used for about a month consecutively. Here's the specs:

Carputer
    Windows 2000, running Media Engine
    800mhz Duron
    K7VAT mob
    384mb PC133 SDRAM
    13gb 7200rpm Western Digital HDD
    128mb ATI Radeon w/ S-Video out.
    3COM Ethernet card

I am asking 250$, but its just a ballpark figure. Drop me an email at [email protected] and we'll talk.

Thanks!
    Nick

bump

Comment

Will you sell just the case?

Comment

No

Comment

case and just motherboard?

Comment

I was curious, what did you use to adhere the piece of lexan together??

Also, is your case water resistant??

Mind Scream out
            Mind Scream out

Comment

I didn't build the case myself so I'm not sure. I don't believe its waterproof... but yes, I would consider selling just the mobo and case. please make an offer.

Nick

Comment

to be honest, I would actually want to get rid of the Mobo, Case, and the ITPS and PSU that I have. It's a pw-70a I believe. Let me know.

Comment

$175 for everything shipped
                  -David
                  2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
                  10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Comment

Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk

Nick

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

not speaking for his case ... but sub boxs I have seen built table ....it is an epoxy for the lexan ... that kind of melts it in a way and glues it at the same time the stuff I have seen used before ..... the lexan will brake way before the new seem will.. local hardware store or like home depot ...

Comment

not to thread jack, but where can I get pieces of lexan?

Comment

Working...
                              X