Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fs: Lcd Controllers, Panels, Etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fs: Lcd Controllers, Panels, Etc

    I am selling all of my lcd controllers, some with and some without panels.
    VGA only, and VGA + RCA inputs.
    Also have a 10.4" touch panel & controller.
    Time to buy a house, so I am liquidating all of my non-essential toys.
    All are posted on Ebay, and can be seen here:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&rd=1

    If you do buy something from me, mention your mp3car ID when you pay, and I will give you free shipping (lower 48 only)

    Also, if anybody here is interested, I am selling 4 or 5 complete SBC TPI setups. All are complete, ready for your harness and computer (MegaSquirt is a good choice)
    These will be posted on auction later.
    Any Q's, email me. Thanks!

  • #2
    you've got an email
    http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/170000-170999/170063_221.jpg

    Comment


    • #3
      pm a price on the sbc's

      thanks
      Mage
      =Cars=-
      2001 Kia Optima, V6 4matic fully loaded SE W00t! soon to have a Car pc.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have 2 of the signet controllers, but do not have the right cable for the monitors, can you get these?
        I also need a inverter, for a dual lamp system
        1992 z71 Chevy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cartunes
          I have 2 of the signet controllers, but do not have the right cable for the monitors, can you get these?
          I also need a inverter, for a dual lamp system
          What panels are your controlers for? you can't just change the lcd panel cable. The bios chip may need to be re-programmed.
          Yes on inverters, 20.00ea. shipped lower 48

          Comment


          • #6
            are the sbc's full size?

            Comment


            • #7

              Part Number S22WSX1AL/M



              Part Number S157SX1AL/A



              I need this type of end for the 2 above controllers...
              or I'll buy 2 panels that will work with them, size does not matter, I will put them in a motor home!




              Part Number S10VG2AL/M
              (this is the one I need the dual inverter for, This is like one of the ones you are selling, so if it works with yours, it will for mine...)

              plus, I can not find data sheets anywheres on these, If you can help me, I will gladly pay you for a copy, or link to them

              If I can get an duel inverter to work with my controller, I will buy it from you,
              plus I would like the touch screan set-up for a 10.4, but I have had problems with Paypal, I would need to send a money orderThanks for the quick reply!
              Rick
              1992 z71 Chevy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kickercivic1
                are the sbc's full size?
                I'm not selling Single Board Computers. What I meant was Small Block Chevy Tuned Port Injection setups. Sorry for the confusion.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cartunes

                  Part Number S22WSX1AL/M



                  Part Number S157SX1AL/A



                  I need this type of end for the 2 above controllers...
                  or I'll buy 2 panels that will work with them, size does not matter, I will put them in a motor home!




                  Part Number S10VG2AL/M
                  (this is the one I need the dual inverter for, This is like one of the ones you are selling, so if it works with yours, it will for mine...)

                  plus, I can not find data sheets anywheres on these, If you can help me, I will gladly pay you for a copy, or link to them

                  If I can get an duel inverter to work with my controller, I will buy it from you,
                  plus I would like the touch screan set-up for a 10.4, but I have had problems with Paypal, I would need to send a money orderThanks for the quick reply!
                  Rick
                  Ok, let me sort this out.
                  The first controller you reference is for an LG Phillips 20" lcd panel, model # LM220W1
                  The second controller you reference will work with a 15" LG and an 18" LG, model #s LM157E1/E2 and LM181E1/E2 respectivly.
                  These controllers are for LVDS panels, and you cannot change the bios on them. I do have the pin outs for the lcd panel cables, and I will send them to you if you want them.

                  The S10VG controller is for 6.4" and 10.4" LG and NEC panels, but you already know this. I can provide a dual lamp single connector NEC inverter, or, I can supply you with a re-wired inverter power cable that you can use with the dual connector inverter you already have, if that is what you mean.
                  But, since you already have all the parts, all you need is a volt meter, and a tooth pick, and you can re-pin the cable to suit your needs.
                  I do not have any specifications at all for any of these controllers. Wish I did.
                  M.O. is fine, pm me for contact info. or if I did not answer your questions, please let me know. Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I am using a nec panel, with dual lamps, the inverter I have is for one lamp, I would like to utilize the high brightness of this panel
                    do you know where I can pick up one of those 20" or 18" panels, or 15" for that maters, these boards that I have are new , and would like to use them!
                    1992 z71 Chevy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      also what do you want for just a 350 nit NL6448BC33-46?
                      1992 z71 Chevy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cartunes
                        I am using a nec panel, with dual lamps, the inverter I have is for one lamp, I would like to utilize the high brightness of this panel
                        do you know where I can pick up one of those 20" or 18" panels, or 15" for that maters, these boards that I have are new , and would like to use them!
                        Ok, I have the NEC dual lamp, single connector inverters. I can wire one for you to work with the S10VG controller (same as the ones in my auctions) for 20.00 shipped. I can give you links for the panels, but they are not cheap. over 400 per. even higher for the 20"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cartunes
                          also what do you want for just a 350 nit NL6448BC33-46?
                          I would rather sell the 46 with a controller.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ttt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              do you still have a touch screen set-up left?
                              1992 z71 Chevy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X